PDA

View Full Version : Games this month for the 360

steven
22-10-2007, 09:22 PM
I've never had this problem before but i just got these's disc and i burnt one of my back ups to disc at 2.4x and it burning ok.
after that i put it into my Xbox 360 and i just says open tray dont even try and boot into the game or anything i've tried different xbox 360 aswell and still dont work.
ive burnt 6 disc and 1 has worked 3 of one game 3 of a different game and nothing they only thing i think it could be is the disc.
i normal buy Ridisc White Printable and they never failed but i brought some cheap ones of the same make and they look different and these are the ones that are not working.

could some people help or has someone else has same problem i might just get rid of disc and buy some new ones.

thanks for any reply

berley
22-10-2007, 09:37 PM
wtf are you playing at steven ??

you've posted loads of questions yet never acknowledge any of the replies with so much as a thanks or follow up

you've already asked this question in this thread and had replies back to it
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f46/xbox-360-games-not-booting-20236.html#post109687

would you care to enlighten us

btw what made you choose the heading for this post ? are you getting mixed up with what your copying and pasting here and other places ?