PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 games not booting

steven
19-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I've never had this problem before but i just got these's disc and i burnt one of my back ups to disc at 2.4x and it burning ok.
after that i put it into my Xbox 360 and i just says open tray dont even try and boot into the game or anything i've tried different xbox 360 aswell and still dont work.
ive burnt 6 disc and 1 has worked 3 of one game 3 of a different game and nothing they only thing i think it could be is the disc.
i normal buy Ridisc White Printable and they never failed but i brought some cheap ones of the same make and they look different and these are the ones that are not working.

could some people help or has someone else has same problem i might just get rid of disc and buy some new ones.

thanks for any reply

stickywicket
19-10-2007, 09:18 PM
just sounds like incompatable discs, without going too much into it its to do with the dyes used to make the discs. try Aones if your lookin for a cheaper alternative.

cozmo
19-10-2007, 10:09 PM
yes m8 the disc will deffently be your problem i have been there so many time before and if u find a good disc that works for you on 360 games then say with it m8

cozmo

tinkertiler
20-10-2007, 09:30 AM
If you know anyone else with a flashed 360 take the game that doesnt work round and try it in theres. This will tell you if it is the media or the laser that is on the way out, and before anyone says that it is most definately the media it isnt! I have seen 360s that will work with the same discs all day long and then one wont work then 2 wont work and son on and then it just gets worse. Try to verify the disc when you have done it and by the way what program are you using to burn the discs? If its ClonCD GET RID OF IT!!! Simple as that and use imgbrun it is alot more stable. There is a conflict in how the patch is applied in clonecd which causes no end of problems even if it has worked fine for a long time.

Shipoftheline
20-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Did you test the images with XDVDMulleter ? I've had a couple of images that were bad so I saved time by just deleting them instead of wasting media on them