PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 500-C channels

jedi_ringo
24-06-2006, 05:41 PM
I have flashed my Dreambox 500-C with Gemini2 and all seems fine.
I have scanned all the channels and they are in the box.
Apart from BBC and some other channels the rest are getting epg but no picture, anybody any ideas?

westkill
25-06-2006, 12:19 AM
press blue button is it on common interface are there any more options there evocamd , mg etc if there is scrool to 1 of them scrol down restart cam
thats if they are installed

jedi_ringo
25-06-2006, 12:32 AM
thanks got it working ok now

jedi_ringo
25-06-2006, 12:44 AM
looks like the channel list needs a lot of sorting!!

zaf786
25-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Hi after you have scanned for channels you need to download cam,s say for eg evocamd or mgcamd with your channel list you need to create bouquets you can do that with remote control ****

sws
25-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Hi Jedi_ringo,
What image did u load, if it was osbornes in DL section it should have everything you need.
I did have some teething problems when I tried it...after I did a scan I had a lot of duplicate channels aswell as a load of channels which were not receiving a signal (I think these must of been osbornes!) Im not sure what I did to fix it but I backed up the image to return to later as I didn't want to sit through the scan again and reverted to my neutrino image for a few days, then when I restored it the channels seemed to have sorted themself out. I'm not sure if it was a reboot that fixed it or what.

Is this the type of problems you have seen ?

sws