PDA

View Full Version : help with box office and battery pleeze

steven
18-10-2007, 06:53 AM
every time i put my pin in 4 sky box office it tells me to fone sky, but no movies have ever beeen purchased on my box ,.. any help pleeeze,
im using the box that has a contract terminated and all bills were paid ,
also im using the battery trick

ps im usin last 4 numbers on sky card

nss1888
18-10-2007, 08:11 AM
I may be wrong, but the "battery trick" doesn't really work.. it just keeps all the requests on the card (which has a credit limit) and once that limit is exceeded you cannot order any more box office stuff until the box dials back to sky and dumps all the charges...

I'm pretty sure that this is the case here, but if you hang about a bit longer you'll get a second opinion....

hope this helps...

krazylegz
18-10-2007, 05:35 PM
I may be wrong, but the "battery trick" doesn't really work.. it just keeps all the requests on the card (which has a credit limit) and once that limit is exceeded you cannot order any more box office stuff until the box dials back to sky and dumps all the charges...
I'm pretty sure that this is the case here, but if you hang about a bit longer you'll get a second opinion....
hope this helps...

nss is totally right m8, the card only has a set limit on it and as soon as you either connect the box back to the phone line or phone sky you get a big bill lol

not sure what the second option is like?

maoo
25-10-2007, 08:08 PM
not sure what the second option is like?

Lol your the second opINion not option :P but yeah as a third opinion the above two are correct (you can always order a replacement card from sky get that paired then carry on your scamming, althoygh it will cost you around ?20 and the limit is around ?50 per card so ?30 free but you can only order a new card so many times before they would get suspicious).

Again you are replying to a post when the user is on holiday please check before you post