PDA

View Full Version : is the xcam not supported now

slaughterman
07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
not used the echostar for a few years now. just set it up in the shed not getting much. can anybody tell me where to get the latest firmware, im on version 1.087 i have some funcard 4's but proberly need to get some newer cards and possibly a new cam.
if i need a new cam can anybody recommend a decent one? disk on hotbirds 13 degs

cheers for any advise John

krazylegz
08-10-2007, 11:30 AM
hi m8 i'd recommend either the diablo lite cam or t-rex super module if you were to get a new cam.

i've just uploaded the new firmware and loader to the downloads for your reciver and it should open tps on hotbird m8

krazylegz
09-10-2007, 01:54 AM
sorry slaughterman i misread the post lol. there hasnt been any new patches/firmware for the echostars since may which will be well outdated in terms of keys wise and may not even emulate the MECM which is now on premiere,so it looks like a cam for decent channels

slaughterman
09-10-2007, 04:29 PM
i think if im going to buy a new cam, i may as well get the technomate 1500 super. is there plenty of support still for this reciever ?

krazylegz
10-10-2007, 10:39 AM
yes m8 there is plenty of support for this reciever still,however you may start to find it hard buying one soon as they are no longer manufactured and are being replaced by the 5200 see here Technomate 5200 D USB - ?75.00 : Wizard Satellite, Satellite receivers, dishes, lnbs and equipment (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. however the 1500 are still available at the minute;)