PDA

View Full Version : UEFA to investigate Celtic

nss1888
05-10-2007, 12:06 PM
No real suprise here then.....

source HERE (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Celtic FC following Wednesday's UEFA Champions League Group D match against AC Milan in Glasgow.

Thursday hearing
The Scottish club will have to answer charges of lack of organisation and improper conduct of supporters (Articles 6 and 11c of the UEFA disciplinary regulations). The Control and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its next plenary meeting on 11 October. In addition, UEFA is seeking clarification from AC Milan on the reason for the substitution of their goalkeeper Dida following Celtic's second goal in the match, which Celtic won 2-1.

kevdoc06
05-10-2007, 05:10 PM
at least they are going to do something about the keeping going down like that trying to get celtic into trouble. there was no reason for him to go off in a strecher

Lainie
06-10-2007, 08:37 PM
at least they are going to do something about the keeping going down like that trying to get celtic into trouble. there was no reason for him to go off in a strecher

correct they guy hardly touched him. aparantly the goalie a laughing stock on you tube now.

BLACKJACK
12-10-2007, 01:05 AM
No real suprise here then.....
source HERE (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Celtic fined ?25k by uefa but it has been suspend for 2 years meaning they will only pay half the now.The rest will be paid if it happens again in 2 years.The ac milan keeper has been given a 2 game ban for play acting.I think he should get a part in a west end show.

nss1888
12-10-2007, 07:43 AM
I think he should get a part in a west end show.

I can see him now in the death scene to Julius Caesar...

CASCA
Speak, hands for me!

CASCA first, then the other Conspirators and BRUTUS stab CAESAR

CAESAR
Et tu, Brute!

Dida clutches chest and moans.....
Then drops to knees and moans.....
Then moans some more........
Then falls to ground
Then rithes a bit
Then moans a bit more
Gets up has a quick bow
Drops to the floor, rithes a bit
Moans a bit more...

Caesar Dies.

everybody cheers......

notanotherone
12-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I can see him now in the death scene to Julius Caesar...

CASCA
Speak, hands for me!

CASCA first, then the other Conspirators and BRUTUS stab CAESAR

CAESAR
Et tu, Brute!

Dida clutches chest and moans.....
Then drops to knees and moans.....
Then moans some more........
Then falls to ground
Then rithes a bit
Then moans a bit more
Gets up has a quick bow