PDA

View Full Version : Reading-mosc

alfalimo
29-09-2007, 10:48 PM
hi i was wondering if there is tutorial for reading mosc card cos my mate's card
was previously programmed by a dealer and i'm trying to read it for bk and ird
and it is asking for bod, any idea what that number would be or if there is
another way around to get the card info,thanks

thesparky
30-09-2007, 01:20 AM
if the card is open and not locked at B0D then you could use a program called "xncs"
set your programmer to phoenix mode 3.68MHz
start xncs, go to settings, tick all the boxes apart from "always install ghost" leave that clear

click OK then click on the envelope with the blue arrow on it, you might get a fat error, dont worry just click on it again

this will give you the bk on the card

if you dont know your ird number then you can use "mrom" to reset the card, which will give you the ird (do not click any other button in mrom as you might blank the card just click reset) do this before you use xncs as it will reset the ird

hopefully your bk doesnt start with 6D 56 CE as it could well be fake

btw what box have you got?

Curious123
15-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Hello m8,
Up until recently the dealer always reprogrammed my card but I managed to get my funcard reprogrammed with help from other people and now its running sweet. Prior to this card the dealer used a what I think is mosc card which he didn't ask for it back so i kept it. As I know my IRD and BK can I erase and reprogram this card with my Infinity USB?

bash213001
02-12-2007, 06:54 PM
yes you can m8,but you are better off using opus,as this can be erased and then reprogrammed if the provider fry's it not sure about titanium never used 1 assume they are similar

csj1976
16-12-2007, 07:08 PM
There are loads of tutorials m8 why not try the downloads section and see if any answer your question

mickyrobbo
16-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi peeps unlooped somecards rom11 bod,s I had got hold of and am trying to reprogram them ,,one of them is my uncles from an unmoded box,,so I saved his image first with rom studio as nagraedit will not read them with my usb unlimited been reading on this but will have to try and get my first post sorted before I even try and sort that out,lol,I have put in my bk and ird backwards from my modded box and it is working ok,,well it is not saying wrong card inserted or any other error,I have read that to change o7 tier emm, well 1 or too of them,,done this checked the dates ,,looked ok,,but card saying not subbed to the movies and that ,,I have tried to make my own new tiers for this but cannot do it in romstudio,,which is one of my ?,s but then I tried to put his own image back on to his card and romstudio will not let me do this,and its the programe I saved it with can someone help on this,sorry for rabbiting on abit but 1 prob,,just keeps getting bigger and bigger lol

mickyrobbo
17-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi peeps unlooped somecards rom11 bod,s I had got hold of and am trying to reprogram them ,,one of them is my uncles from an unmoded box,,so I saved his image first with rom studio as nagraedit will not read them with my usb unlimited been reading on this but will have to try and get my first post sorted before I even try and sort that out,lol,I have put in my bk and ird backwards from my modded box and it is working ok,,well it is not saying wrong card inserted or any other error,I have read that to change o7 tier emm, well 1 or too of them,,done this checked the dates ,,looked ok,,but card saying not subbed to the movies and that ,,I have tried to make my own new tiers for this but cannot do it in romstudio,,which is one of my ?,s but then I tried to put his own image back on to his card and romstudio will not let me do this,and its the programe I saved it with can someone help on this,sorry for rabbiting on abit but 1 prob,,just keeps getting bigger and bigger lol
anyone on here

mickyrobbo
23-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Got a phoniex programer this morning ,,and done my first mosc from scratch in ten minutes,,after a week of trying with Infinity usb Unlimited,,all I have to say is that the Infinity usb Unlimited is a nightmare to use at trying to read a mosc card as it does not use real com port communication cable and this is were people are all going wrong when trying to do there osc,s so all I can say is get a pure phoniex programer and save yourself hours of reading the forum,s and pulling your hair out ,,ye ha my learning curve has just got bigger,just thought I would try and help someone on here if they get stuck on it just like I did and got another programer to sort it out ,,so Infinity Usb for most cards ands Phoniex for your Mosc,s thats it