PDA

View Full Version : Making a AU funcard

ExiZ
24-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Ok guys well ive just got a new pace 1000 box and got the boxkey and ird from the original paired card, so now i want to make an AU funcard, im familar with the old method i used to do a few years ago with rst and updating the hex when it went down but im now reading thats the old way and you can use flash files to make AU cards.

Ive read about 4 tutorials now from the downloads section and they all differ slightly so im not 100% which method is correct. For starters in 1 tut it says when using toxic put your ird in backwards such as ** ** ** 12 and the other one says put it in forwards ?? so which is it ?

1 says about inteep and the other says not to bother.. (i think this is to do with ppv so im not gonna bother)

And as for flash files which one do i use, there is a chaosv3 and a cryptv3 which one is the one to use ? is the chaos just for 2110 boxes ?

And one more question how do you tell which area you are in as i have just moved and it may be ex cw or maybe pure ntl ?

if someone could answer these questions and set me off on the road i would be very thankful :pray:

DessertDog
24-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Trial and error mostly what works for some may not work for others.
So as i say try one if it dont work try another way every thing you need on this forum.

ExiZ
24-09-2007, 02:39 PM
trial and error eh.. with that many variables it looks like im in for a long night ;)

fergalsworld
24-09-2007, 02:46 PM
trial and error eh.. with that many variables it looks like im in for a long night ;)
Use Rhv11 ird forwards tick your area save as exteep and write
to the ext then use chaos v3 for the flash.

ExiZ
24-09-2007, 02:57 PM
thanks fergal, ive just dl's rhv, same as toxic eh ? but im going to put the ird in forwards starting with 12 ** ** **

can you tell me what areas are south harrow and watford ? are they ex cw or ntl ?

fergalsworld
24-09-2007, 03:05 PM
The search is a wonderful tool.
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f54/cable-area-net-ids-670.html

ExiZ
24-09-2007, 03:23 PM
thanking you, although i couldnt find a match for the netid i got off the subbed box which is 41069, although the area is harrow and they say it ex cw on that thread, that thread has a diff netid. but ill go with whats on the subbed box and just have to try the diff files

vibnad1991
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
I live in HArrow. Do you know wht the netid is for our area