wanted a cdrom for a fujitsu/seimens lifebook lappy
model number E6624 if anyone can obliged il be much appreciated

thanks..

pande_monium
25-09-2007, 04:59 PM
wanted a cdrom for a fujitsu/seimens lifebook lappy
model number E6624 if anyone can obliged il be much appreciated

thanks..

If you're looking for standard drives, you can pick a new dvd/cd-rw drive from somewhere like SVP: DVD-R & CDR - Blank Media: Reviews and Advice (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. for under ?30-40 including postage. BTW - they're quite cheap for blank media as well.

If the drive is particular/custom to your laptop, you may be best looking on Ebay for them or perhaps order them from some replacement merchants on the web. Google a search for more.

Perhaps, the last resort would be to use either a USB cd-drive or a flash-drive instead.

Magnu420
26-09-2007, 04:34 PM
cheers ive looked on that site but nothing doing,after a bit of researching here
and there i think im gonna need a standard internal laptop cdrom drive
been looking on fleabay but none that i want hopefully i should be getting one
of a member on here when he gets round to postin it off to me lol

pande_monium
26-09-2007, 05:07 PM
cheers ive looked on that site but nothing doing,after a bit of researching here
and there i think im gonna need a standard internal laptop cdrom drive
been looking on fleabay but none that i want hopefully i should be getting one
of a member on here when he gets round to postin it off to me lol

:-) hope you get it soon enough.

If not, then give me a shout and perhaps if you elaborate on your intended usage, I can try and give you an alternative solution which you may want to pursue.

All the best :-)

y2krog2000
26-09-2007, 05:13 PM
You will get one here but you will need the part number SERVICESOURCE EUROPE - Computer Spare Parts and Logistics Services (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. thats the place where you get all their spare parts, a dvdrw should work on your laptop to if you have enough memory and can find one that fits you can email fujisu semens spares to ask them any questions about that To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. .uk