PDA

View Full Version : sky sports extra

marky2000
18-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi could you help me??
I have a dbox which helps me get all channels, but is there any way of getting the champs league games that you access using the red button through sky sports extra. As im a rangers fan and the english teams will be shown on sports one and extra.
Thanks

BLACKJACK
18-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi could you help me??
I have a dbox which helps me get all channels, but is there any way of getting the champs league games that you access using the red button through sky sports extra. As im a rangers fan and the english teams will be shown on sports one and extra.
Thanks
I do not think there is a chance to get the other champ games because u have got to press the red button on the sky remote to get them.I think u will need to go to a mates or down the pub.

DanielHarvey
18-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Gers game will also be shown on sky one but I don't know if thats any use to you.

krazylegz
18-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi could you help me??
Thanks

are you refering to a cable box????

as a satellite dbox wont get you anymore channels that you susbscribe to on sky m8

reuben
18-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I have the same problem with my sagem dbox.

Don't mind watching the English games but not when Rangers are playing. I have pressed every button and tried everything but with no success.

By the way the game is on Sky sports 1 tommorow but don't know if it is a multi choice or not.