PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Maddie 'dumped in sea'

Kirsty
16-09-2007, 07:45 PM
MADELEINE McCann’s body was dumped at sea and no trace will ever be found, Portuguese cops feared last night.

They now think she may have been put into a weighted sack and hurled from a British-owned yacht.

The case against Maddie’s parents was crumbling after the theory emerged — for prosecutors have confided that without a body there will not be enough evidence to charge them.

The twist came as increasingly desperate cops, under growing pressure to unravel the 134-day mystery, made plans to re-question holiday pals of parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

Full story The Sun Online - Maddie: Cops: Maddie 'dumped in sea' (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007421064,00.html)

kevdoc06
17-09-2007, 12:14 AM
god bless her soul. poor child never deserved and harm! i dont know who it was but i dont think it was her parents! but who ever it was there judgement day will come before god and they will be put in hell for ever!!!!

Spinifex
17-09-2007, 03:54 PM
ive always said.. it might of been the parents.. and all that money that people have donated to the family...

makes ya think!

Spinifex.

steve07951
17-09-2007, 06:00 PM
no wasn't the parents the new witness that came forward seems to clear them lets hope so

kevdoc06
18-09-2007, 05:43 AM
either way, its not gon bring the child back! i dont think they will ever find her body!