PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 Beta review

tinkertiler
13-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I got the beta code today for this game and i am so glad that i got one, this game is going to kick everything else into touch!!! It feels so right when you are playing it. The controls are good the game play is very fast paced. I wont go into too much detail but the graphics are cool and the game runs super smooth on the 360.

Call of Duty 4 reminds me alot of when i used to play Battlefield Vietnam on the pc. It was a very fast paced game and the multiplayer part of the game was great. I so wanted battlefield 2 to be as good but it lost something but i am not sure what, now with COD4 the makers of this game seem to have looked at what the great multi player games that are out there had got and mixed them into one great game.

Yes they have nicked all the gameplay ideas off other games but they have made one great game, atleast i have found something to play while im waiting for halo to come!!

If any of you get the chance to play the beta take my advice and give it a go you wont be disappointed.

JackPumpkinKing
17-09-2007, 07:45 PM
How did you get to play the beta?
Is there any kinda of multiplayer co-op or is it going to be the normal online multiplayer?

tinkertiler
17-09-2007, 10:01 PM
There was a couple of ways you could have got on but all the beta keys have now all gone or they are very hard to find!

There are many new multiplayer features in the game i have notice more becoming apparent as i get further into the game. There is :-

1 - Deathmatch
2 - Team Deathmatch
3 - Free for all
4 - team Tactical
5 - Team Objective
6 - Pick up team objective

They are what i have unlocked so far im not sure what happens further into the game i guess i will find out in the end!

JackPumpkinKing
18-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Sounds good. Looking forward to playing it so. I will be at a games christmas conference at the start of Oct playing all the games coming out for christmas so I might get to play it then.

y2krog2000
18-09-2007, 09:09 PM
If you pre-order the game from game.co.uk you will get a beta key, well you are supposed to anyways.

tinkertiler
18-09-2007, 11:00 PM
If you pre-order the game from game.co.uk you will get a beta key, well you are supposed to anyways.

It was first come first served and im pretty sure they all went. Worth a go though if you want the game that badly i suppose.