PDA

View Full Version : Hells Kitchen 2007

Kirsty
11-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Has anyone been watching this?

If so what do you think of this years?

Who do you think will win?

I have been watchin it every now and then.

I dont really think this years is that good.

I didnt want Jim Davidson to win but i thought he would have because of the way he was getting on in the kitchen and Marco didnt want him to leave the other day.

I'm not sure who I want to win.

What do you think??? http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/tv.gif

notanotherone
11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
another load of reality rubbish ,the off button or switch channels when this comes on

Jango
13-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Funny one this Hell Kitchen 2007, never ever watched any others and not sure how many there have been, but it does pull you in. JD was total ar** although you could see some of his views any others were totally off the radar - NIC NIC !! I find the head chef Marco a bit of dick, or at least I did the first few nights and now he's growing on me. But for me it's Angus D, it's like watchinghave I got news for you back in the good old days before he bacame a naughty lad. So do I enjoy it - not really that sure, but I do watch it - confused !!!!

Kirsty
13-09-2007, 02:43 PM
I find the head chef Marco a bit of dick, or at least I did the first few nights and now he's growing on me. So do I enjoy it - not really that sure, but I do watch it - confused !!!!

I dont like Marco and dont really thing he is that good.

I watch it but i dont enjoy it, i just watch it to see whats happening. lol

steve07951
13-09-2007, 06:00 PM
i think gorden ramsy was a lot better at it than marco
and the US one was a lot better
steve

Kirsty
13-09-2007, 07:02 PM
i think gorden ramsy was a lot better at it than marco
and the US one was a lot better
steve
Yeah i totally agree. I liked the one he did in the uk but the usa hells kitchen is the best....Lots of shouting :tv:

y2krog2000
13-09-2007, 07:16 PM
I don't like this hells kitchen either, the ones with Gordon Ramsey were far better but they wouldnt give him another series in the U.K. . The only good thing about the program is watching people getting told to leave because they complain about the food which looks horrible, John McCririck had the right idea bringing his own food.

Kirsty
17-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Well the winner was Barry. well done to him.

To thos of you that watched it, wot did u think of him winninG?

Vibes
17-09-2007, 10:34 PM
yeah i must agree i av just watched the final and i thought that adele mite av won cos she has done so well from the start but there again so has barry and it was a good final show