PDA

View Full Version : Smart Card Fault Issue

vinnyjones
23-06-2006, 08:09 PM
I have a Pace 1000 box with an Opos card in ex-CW area, been having a weird issue, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

The box works for a period of time and then displays smartcard fault, then after a while turns back on...

It has been doing that for a few days so i have programmed an auto-update FUN card which doesn't seem to be exhibiting the same problem...

2tone
23-06-2006, 09:36 PM
how old is the opos card,is it a real one or is it one of the white ones

vinnyjones
23-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Its an original one (Not White Clone) that i bought probably almost a year ago now, has been working fine up untill now...

2tone
23-06-2006, 09:47 PM
if the fun is working ok you could try a different rom10 image with the opos also is the chip on the card ok as it could just be getting old m8,did you up date it to 1.4 ?

vinnyjones
24-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Yeah i did update it to 1.04 long time ago, i've managed to find a newish Rom 10 image which i've uploaded to my Opos, i'll stick that in and give a go and let you know what happens...

I doubt there is anything wrong with the card cause it reads and writes fine on my phoenix programmer....

UPDATE----

The above seems to have worked, i guess there must have been something wrong with the expiry date or something like that with the old Rom 10 image on the card...