PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic TH42PX70

pokerplaya
02-09-2007, 03:50 PM
hi guys/girls..
i just bought one of these from richer sounds...anybody got one or had one that can tell me if i spent my money well?
in fact i bought two,, one for my sister which we just delivered.. mines coming tuesday..
any info on these tvs would be appreciated.
regards dave

pokerplaya
05-09-2007, 06:44 PM
lol not a lot of response to my question...anyway in summary i got my panasonic home and its so cool..

get one while they are cheap ?800 from a well known shop in leeds!(r**her s**nds) deffo worth every penny.
works well with my sagem dbox2 too..only thing is when i watched a hd dvd and then went back to watching tv... i was very dissapointed with the output from the dbox.
oh well.
regards dave

krazylegz
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM
i was looking at these myself m8 as i like panasonic but might opt for the pioneer,but pleased your happy with it m8

y2krog2000
08-09-2007, 09:17 PM
get one while they are cheap ?800
Its ?749 from pixamania delivered and the prices of these things drop all the time, but I do remember richersounds having a price beating promise that includes online shops, dont know if they still do now though but you could get ?50 back per tv.

pokerplaya
11-09-2007, 11:17 AM
hi... yeah ive seen em with lower prices.... but you have to check if they come with a stand or not.
mine did at 800 but the ones at 749 dont always and a stand for it can easily be ?100... so its still a saving.
check the ad you saw and see if a stand is provided in that price as it doesnt always be easy to see.
regards

pokerplaya
11-09-2007, 11:23 AM
lol i just checked on pixmania and with the stabd they are ?813

i dare to say i told you so!!!

good tv tho i highly recommend them

y2krog2000
11-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Just checked the richersounds website, its 899.95 if you buy it in Belfast (dosent say if a stand is included so it probably isnt) or 699 if you buy it in London (899 with a stand) 200 quid you must have paid for the stand!!!

Thats another 200 extra they are charging people from Northern Ireland just for the tv so dont think I will be shopping there again, and there is 100 quid difference on the TSP on both sites.

thelostone
22-10-2007, 11:05 AM
HI i have the panasonic TH-42PX600B the one before yours, ms lost would not let me have that one because its black.Other than a prob with colours when watcing a dvd they are cracking sets mate(they came out to fix this as it was only three months old) the picture through my dbox is brill.You did not go far wrong, the only other sets i looked at were pioneer but they were much dosh...and black, all i need to do is up grade my panny hdd.If i can help you any more please ask