PDA

View Full Version : live key gen

withnailuk
31-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi all i have on my surfing on the net come across a few xbox live key generator's and live points i was just wondering if any one else has come across them and if they work??

tinkertiler
31-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes i have come across them and no they dont work. If you want to risk MS coming round to your house with the police in tow asking you about fraud and theft be my guest and try it. When you register a xbox live account you give a email and house address info. now unless you give false info and try it but then they may get you on your ip address so ask yourself is it worth the risk?

withnailuk
31-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Tinker I Have A Fully Paid Live Account Bud I Just Would Like To No If Any One Else Has Come Across These.

tinkertiler
01-09-2007, 12:39 AM
I have and they dont work that is what i am trying to say. If you try and use them to get ms points you are committing fraud and if you already have a paid up subscription they have your details on account if you try and use them they can trace you.

THEY DO NOT WORK!

Im just trying to warn anyone thinking about using one of these DONT! If you are playing copied games on your 360 on live just bung ms the fee for live it isnt that much and you are getting the games cheap so there is no point in trying to con the system in that respect.

Shipoftheline
01-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Also be aware the .exe's may be hiding something that sends information back to those boggy men

EDIT: Just downloaded one to confirm my suspicions and yep Kaspersky detected a virus and deleted it