PDA

View Full Version : Drug Dealer Gets Tared And Feathered

y2krog2000
28-08-2007, 04:21 PM
BBC NEWS | Northern Ireland | Tar and feather attack 'barbaric' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6966493.stm)

Tar and feather attack 'barbaric'
The attack is believed to have been carried out by two men
Police have described as "brutal and barbaric" an attack on a man who was tarred and feathered in south Belfast.
It is thought the attack was carried out on Sunday evening by two men wearing balaclavas, as a crowd including women and children looked on.
The victim was made to wear a placard reading "I'm a drug-dealing scumbag".
Elements of the UDA were blamed for the attack by politicians, although its political wing denied the loyalist paramilitary group was responsible.
Frankie Gallagher of the Ulster Political Research Group said "local people had gone to the UDA to ask them to sort it out", but that it told them to go to the police.
If people have concerns and grievances about what is happening in their local community they should bring that evidence to the police. Said The Police in a statement!!!
He claims that the police then failed to act on information passed on and that people in the area decided to take the matter into their own hands.
In a statement, the police said there was "no place in civilised society for people taking the law into their own hands resulting in such a brutal and barbaric attack".
"We have been working closely with local community groups to try and address these issues and find solutions.
Despite denials from the UPRG, most people will find it very hard to believe that the UDA was not involved in this despicable act
David Ford
Alliance Party
Although the police were made aware of the incident at Finwood Park in Taughmonagh, by the time officers arrived in the loyalist estate, neither the victim nor his attackers could be found.
Alliance leader David Ford said: "Despite denials from the UPRG, most people will find it very hard to believe that the UDA was not involved in this despicable act."
Northern Ireland's Social Development Margaret Ritchie warned that UDA involvement would have serious repercussions for government funding of a loyalist project.
"If the UDA is involved, it is a stark demonstration of the thuggery and violence which I made clear has to end if the funding to the CTI (Conflict Transformation Initiative) project is to continue," said the SDLP assembly member.
Ms Ritchie's direct rule predecessor initiated the ?1.2m scheme which aimed to encourage redevelopment in loyalist communities through the UDA-aligned UPRG.
Earlier this month, Ms Ritchie said she would withdraw support from the project unless there was clear evidence of decommissioning and reduced criminality.

I believe that they should start doing this again to all drug dealers who sell hard drugs, because most of the people that buy the drugs are in their teens and its just getting them addicted at an early age. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1079/44082201tarfeather1nc6.th.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44082201tarfeather1nc6.jpg)

Magnu420
28-08-2007, 04:46 PM
hmmm sounds a good way to treat the hard drug dealers but in my view would be to
birch them then lock them in stocks parade them in the nearby towns so that the all
see what they get when you deal in the hard stuff then back in their own town
for another birching session i might sound harsh about the birching but it will work
eventualy,its like the guy who got caught a few years ago in singapore or summat
like that he got birched i dont know if he got 100 or 300 lashes with a 2 metre birch
il bet he never did it again

stickywicket
28-08-2007, 07:09 PM
last years drug dealers tarring this years, gotta love this place lol. could think of more intresting things to do with them but did have a laugh when i saw this one.

wullboy
28-08-2007, 07:35 PM
How about roasting them on a spitt, sounds more appropriate to me