PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Hatton vs Floyd Mayweather

y2krog2000
25-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Has to be the biggest fight in years, so who do you think will win? I think Hatton will knock him out if he can catch him and if Mayweather fights like he did when he fought Oscar Dela Hoya he might sneek it by getting in soft punchs in and running away again but dont think he will really hur Hatton!!!

Hatton says that he isnt listening to Mayweathers slabbering about him and hopefully he isn't but Hatton got floored and nearly got beat by trying to hard to knock Eammon Magee out who was doing a lot of slabbering before that fight I just hope that dosent happen again.

Hitman >>>>>:fryingpan: Mayweather <<<<<

Timoweb
25-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Noticed in the paper tickets ?650. How expensive Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather Jr Tickets at Las Vegas-TBA in Las Vegas on 8 Dec 2007 (http://www.getmein.com/tickets/ricky-hatton-v-floyd-mayweather-jr-tickets/las-vegas-40062.html?s_kwcid=ricky%20hatton%20vs%20floyd%20m %20ayweather|953876481&gclid=CLTus4_WkI4CFQESEgod2T1U%20Dg)

Dr X
25-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Well i got to say, with been a big fight fan for many many year since the greatest and so on, hatton is for pound for pound the best there is.
He has proven he has what it takes, and can mix his style with any one out there.
For me hatton will do it no bother, might be close in the first couple of rounds but i think hatton wont lie or sit back and let the fight be controlled via the ropes, as he doesnt like that.
If hatton catches mayweather with a few good body shots which are his trade mark, then mayweather will go down no doubts in my mind about that as mayweather has been hurt with body shots b4, but not as powerfull as what hatton holds.
Hatton has proved also that he has no glass chin and can take a punch and so all in all a lot of american boxers are all hype and now its time to prove what its like to be in a ring with a top british figher like hatton.
Hope he does a job on him, and cant wait to watch the fight.

THE/ACKSTER
02-09-2007, 12:19 AM
i am sorry to say this lads, but as much as i like hatton i think mayweather will take it. he is a tactitioner, the best pound for pound boxer there is.it will be close but i think if hatton doesn't get cut then he does stand a chance, hatton has the punching ability and power but mayweather is a clever boxer, and that is why he is where he is. just my opinion sorry.

stickywicket
02-09-2007, 01:44 AM
"best pound for pound boxer there is" i think you'll find joe calzaghe has earned that title. other than that ricky hatton is the best there is, not to mention best value for money boxer there is. im assuming you watched the mayweather vs de la Hoya, fight. hoping hatton puts him on his a*se around the third. :)

vik
02-09-2007, 05:33 PM
i think mayweather is one the greatest fighters of all time and i dont think ricky will be able to cope with his speed
but all ricky needs is a big punch and he could snatch it
cmon ricky