PDA

View Full Version : deleted posts

Reddevil
23-06-2006, 03:22 AM
why being the lowest of low can i see deleted posts and threads in the forums.

Thread deleted by bladesftp
Reason: spam posting

notanotherone
23-06-2006, 03:37 AM
i can see that as well

jacknife
23-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Me too.....

Shipoftheline
23-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Some people have been posting utter rubbish in order to raise there post counts. To me this shows they either just want to leech from the board or don't have the intelligence to post anything constructive

The-Wappy-One
23-06-2006, 09:43 AM
In regards to your post

There are two options in the delete section

Soft delete or permanent delete all that blade has done is delete via the soft delete option..

---------------------------------

Reward to anyone who can find a post i've deleted for 1000000 Points

and i've deleted a few ;)

But ive only deleted 1 or 2 post with the soft option the rest have been with a permanent delete.

but seriosly you can post the link here and the first user gets 1000000 points

Reddevil
23-06-2006, 11:09 AM
In regards to your post
There are two options in the delete section
Soft delete or permanent delete all that blade has done is delete via the soft delete option..
---------------------------------
Reward to anyone who can find a post i've deleted for 1000000 Points
and i've deleted a few ;)
But ive only deleted 1 or 2 post with the soft option the rest have been with a permanent delete.
but seriosly you can post the link here and the first user gets 1000000 points

still shouldnt see em tho

little_pob
23-06-2006, 01:12 PM
I think the fact that you can see them shows people that spam posting to raise you post count will not be tollerated.

You could argue that if its in the rules that spam posts won't be tollerated there shouldn't be the need for 'soft delete' as t-w-o puts it. But rules get forgot and a small number of people just ingore them.

jacknife
23-06-2006, 05:39 PM
I think the point that Reddevil is trying to make is that even 'soft' deletes are usually visible only to mods. It's most unusual for them to be visible to everyone.

Reddevil
23-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I think the point that Reddevil is trying to make is that even 'soft' deletes are usually visible only to mods. It's most unusual for them to be visible to everyone.

yup only mods and admin need to see em cluters the place up too.