PDA

View Full Version : Is Big Brother telling the housemates whats happening on the outside?

Kirsty
15-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Is Big Brother telling the housemates whats happening on the outside?

I have noticed that a few times the housemates have knowen whats been happening outside.

Reason bein....

The twins knew that gordon brown got mate PM (The twins where in the house when this happened)

Carol said when charley was being evicted that she thinks the eviction is fake.

Chanelle said she wanted to leave so she could catch the spice girls reunion that just started.

And a few other things they have knew about the outside.

Im a bit suspicious as to all the things they seem to know.

Im now beginning to think that it is a fix...or they are being told whats happening outside.

y2krog2000
15-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Some of the new housemates have probably filled them in on whats happening on the outside.

Kirsty
15-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Some of the new housemates have probably filled them in on whats happening on the outside.
Where the new housemates there tho when chanelle said about the spice girls or about charleys eviction being fake...
Im not too sure it was the new housemates??

berley
15-08-2007, 01:09 PM
the housemates also found out snippets of news from one of the tasks that they done, i cant remember what it was called but it involved them all being newsreaders for a week, charley found out something about her cousin getting transferred to another football club and chanelle found out about the spice girls tour, i didn't always watch it then but im sure they found out a lot more than i've quoted

tinkertiler
16-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Sorry to put a spanner in the works BUT :-

Gordon Brown and the twins theory - Gordon Brown always was going to be PM and the twins put 2 and 2 together to get 4 as Tonys time was up when they were in the house. That does open another debate though have the twins got a game plan?????

Carol new Charlie eviction was fake - It was fake week after all in the big brother house!!!

Channel and the spice girls reunion - Well the news that Tracey read out on the tv when they had to read news from the outside did state that the spice girls had re united.

I think that i am watching tooi much Big Brother now else i wouldnt have known all that. Need to remember to book appointment with shink in morning!!!!! :))

Kirsty
19-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Big Brother didnt tell the housemates they where getting a task so how did Brian know they would be getting pizza. :-?:6::confused:

berley
19-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Big Brother didnt tell the housemates they where getting a task so how did Brian know they would be getting pizza. :-?:6::confused:

Housemates have been taking part in a diary room task to win pizza for their evening meal.

As Kara-Louise finished preparing their dinner, a room became visible containing nine pizzas, including, according to Carole, "minced beef, mushroom and pineapple".

"Housemates will have to complete one personal task...in the diary room," intoned Big Brother after calling the housemates over to the sofas.

Each housemate went in to complete their task before finding out whether they had won the longed-for food.

Kirsty
19-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Housemates have been taking part in a diary room task to win pizza for their evening meal.

As Kara-Louise finished preparing their dinner, a room became visible containing nine pizzas, including, according to Carole, "minced beef, mushroom and pineapple".

"Housemates will have to complete one personal task...in the diary room," intoned Big Brother after calling the housemates over to the sofas.

Each housemate went in to complete their task before finding out whether they had won the longed-for food.
:o I never heard that. or seen it happening:bed: