PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox and Starview clones

sohailm6
13-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I have been looking on ebay to purchase a eurovox or starview box as they look better than the dreambox I have. I can see loads on ebay for around ?100 which are clones, is there a supplier avaliable for clones so I can mess with one without paying ?100, yes I am cheap but it is to see if I like it better than the dreambox.

Thanks
Sully

gaz
17-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Hi

Spend a few quid more and go for the new Eurovox v Black 2008 which is a better box than previous versions and with it being new its not been cloned yet so you`re safe at the moment. There are traders on here Im sure that can sort you out or somebody should point you in the right direction. If you gonna buy from fleabay make sure its somebody with plenty of positive feedback and a good rep. Oh and personel opinion stay clear of starviews.

Thanks

matuk
17-08-2007, 10:35 PM
i have starview but if ya gonna buy one watch out thirs lot of clones a bout m8

superman_okuk
28-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Any Starview that is on the market now is a clone. No gen ones lefts now. The latest one is the Box Super.

Dr X
01-05-2008, 03:50 PM
If you ask me the box supper is the same as a original starview with just a front panell face change.
Menues, and such are all the same, and its a way of the main dealers to make more money out of people.
In this stage of the digital aera its take your pic and keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
The V Max is the buyers choice at the minute, but who is to say how long such things last ...............

Dr X

jimbob738
02-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Guys was looking at one of those for me dad how do you tell a fake? ignore just read further up page seen the info about fakes cheers and sorry!

patch
15-06-2008, 08:27 PM
if you buy a clone , it wont work with any new software