13-08-2007, 02:06 PM
ye lookin 4 sxo vtr alloys can any1 help me thanxx crazy

Magnu420
13-08-2007, 10:25 PM
have you tried ebay

pande_monium
25-09-2007, 04:38 PM
ye lookin 4 sxo vtr alloys can any1 help me thanxx crazy

Which model car are you looking for? Do you need tyres on it or just alloys?

I've got a set of Audi 16" alloys (5 stud) with decent road-legal tyres. Used & slightly scuffed. I'd bought these on Ebay for ?275, but before I could fit them on my wife's car, it was written off when her office car park got flooded in the recent floods.

I've got the centre caps as well, but they're corroded. If I was you, I'd get new ones. But, they'll go with the tyres, for the buyer to decide.

Make me a decent offer and we'll take it from there.

icks83
24-11-2007, 03:56 AM
Hi mate, got virtually new clio 15" alloys, don't know if they are any good to you. If anyone else is interested in them, please let me know.

All tires are virtually new, will tread gauge them tomorrow and let you know how much is left.

Thanks

krazylegz
24-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Which model car are you looking for? Do you need tyres on it or just alloys?

I've got a set of Audi 16" alloys (5 stud) with decent road-legal tyres. Used & slightly scuffed. I'd bought these on Ebay for ?275, but before I could fit them on my wife's car, it was written off when her office car park got flooded in the recent floods.

I've got the centre caps as well, but they're corroded. If I was you, I'd get new ones. But, they'll go with the tyres, for the buyer to decide.

Make me a decent offer and we'll take it from there.

he'd only be able to use your tyres m8 as saxos are only 4 studs;)