PDA

View Full Version : Double Eviction

Kirsty
03-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Which 2 housemates do you think will be evicted in tonights double eviction?

Also, do you think they did right putting Tracey, David, Shanessa and Kara-Louise into the halfway house?

I think they did the right thing putting David, Shanessa and Cara-Louise into the halfway house, not too sure on tracey tho. I think Shanessa and Kara - Louise will be evicted from the house, and if thats the way they act getting put into the halfway house, how are they going to act when they get evicted?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/angry3.gif

berley
03-08-2007, 09:33 AM
i think the original housemates made the right decision by voting to bring the half wits back into the half wit house, but since they had to choose four and there were only 3 halfwits in the main house , they should have left it to the remaining 2 half wits to choose an orignal housemate - omg i dont think that makes much sense but i'm sure you'll know what im talking about kirsty as i know you watch the programme

im not sure who will be evicted but im hoping it will be kara louise and tracy, i dont like any of the four but the remaing 2 would at least bring some action or arguments into the main house

Kirsty
03-08-2007, 09:38 AM
i think the original housemates made the right decision by voting to bring the half wits back into the half wit house, but since they had to choose four and there were only 3 halfwits in the main house , they should have left it to the remaining 2 half wits to choose an orignal housemate - omg i dont think that makes much sense but i'm sure you'll know what im talking about kirsty as i know you watch the programme

Yeah i know what you mean and i do agree they should have chosen but maybe ziggy and liam thought if Gerry went up he would go. They said they put Tracey up as she has survived eviction 3 times, but what they didnt take into consideration is that tracey was up against the most anoying ppl and the public wanted them out because of that.

Will be good to watch, and its just my opinion and i know that everyone has there own opinion so speak here :goodluck: To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To me tracey isnt that good to watch either, she doesnt do anything apart from sit and say her "avit" line and all her other things.

berley
03-08-2007, 09:44 AM
[/IMG]

To me tracey isnt that good to watch either, she doesnt do anything apart from sit and say her "avit" line and all her other things.

i couldn't agree more with you, there's just nothing to tracy, the only time i've seen her have a half decent conversation is when she has to give her reasons for nominations, other than that its just all her stupid sayings like the one you quoted above, so i hope she goes tonight and gets told to 'deal wiv it' :roflmao:

Lainie
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM
i voted shanessa and tracey as they bore me. i cannot believe shanessa thinks she is sexy - she has **** like dugs ears and poor liam the other nite. get her oot asap. i will have a few wee drinkies tonight and watch. not gonna go for a wee sleep like the last 2 weeks and missed it!! oops

Kirsty
03-08-2007, 11:19 AM
i voted shanessa and tracey as they bore me. i cannot believe shanessa thinks she is sexy - she has **** like dugs ears and poor liam the other nite. get her oot asap. i will have a few wee drinkies tonight and watch. not gonna go for a wee sleep like the last 2 weeks and missed it!! oops :roflmao:

Your lucky i have to work and will miss it!!! To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. You will just have to keep me informed of what happens in it. http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/clap.gif