PDA

View Full Version : channelle has gone

berley
29-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Chanelle walks

Day 61, 15:32 BST

By Alex Fletcher
Chanelle walks

Chanelle walked away from the Big Brother house this afternoon, leaving a tearful set of housemates behind.

She left with the parting words: "I've got another cheesy line for you Carole, it's not goodbye, it's see you later."

She gave Ziggy a huge hug and a kiss in the garden and promised to phone his mum when she left the house. A tearful Ziggy muttered: "I'm going to miss you."

Liam casually bid farewell, remarking: "See you later, it was lovely to meet you."

After she left the house, the twins were left clinging on to the outside diary room door, upset at their friend's departure, while Gerry burst into a flood of loud and dramatic tears.

Chanelle briefly caused a commotion when she returned to pick up her beloved teddy Betsy, prompting a second circuit of the housemates, wishing them all good luck and bidding farewell.

She joined a dejected Ziggy on the floor of the outside toilet, who complained: "I've spent every day in here with you - I wont know what to do with myself."

After one final kiss on the toilet floor, Ziggy told her he would see her again on Friday.

The Posh Spice fanatic then left Ziggy in the garden, hugged the remaining housemates and danced her way into the diary room.

However, this wasn't the last the housemates would see of the 19-year-old student as she returned for a second time, prompting Gerry to jokingly cry: "Just go! Just go!"

Laughing about her return to the house, she commented: "I can't believe they've made me return twice. This is the most embarrassing departure ever!"

Her brief return gave Ziggy another chance to try and make her stay in the house, arguing: "You're a fool to leave this, you'll regret it big time."

pity she didn't do it weeks ago as she's done nowt but moan since she got there

Kirsty
29-07-2007, 08:00 PM
I dont understand why people go into the house when they are only going to leave it. People have been trying to get into the house for years and arent because they have already got who they want. BB could have put people in that are going to stay instead of ones that just leave.

Chanelle :gun:

Miss L
29-07-2007, 09:13 PM
i think chanelle has gone back into the house now:censored:

berley
29-07-2007, 09:32 PM
i think chanelle has gone back into the house now:censored:

she's worse than a yo yo

Chanelle to "sleep on" quit decision

Day 61, 20:23 BST

By Kris Green, Soaps Editor
Chanelle to "sleep on" quit decision

Chanelle has decided to sleep on her decision to leave the Big Brother house.

Despite all the coming and going in and out of the diary room earlier this afternoon, the 19-year-old Wakefield student agreed to see how she feels about leaving when she re-assesses the situation on Tuesday.

She emerged from the diary room at 18:12, much the the surprise of her fellow housemates.

After being greeted by a hoard of hugs, Chanelle told them: "I'm going to review [my decision] on Tuesday and decide then."

Kirsty
29-07-2007, 09:52 PM
I dont know what that girls playing at but what was she doing for the 5 hours that she wasnt in the main house.

(Probably away getting told whats happening on the show and attention seeking)

I thought if you left the house you werent aloud back in. http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/see%20no%20evil%20hear%20no%20evil.gif

Lainie
29-07-2007, 11:14 PM
according to the website she still in it. wish she would make up her blooming mind. god that girl loves attention!!

Kirsty
30-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Chanelle Walks

Day 62, 15:33
Chanelle has left the Big Brother House...

Chanelle has left the Big Brother House following a blazing row with on-off love interest Ziggy. Having passionately argued to boiling point earlier in the Living Area this lunchtime, both halves of 'Chiggy' reached stalemate.

"I'm not giving you another chance to make me look stupid," Chanelle shouted at him, "to make me look like a doormat."
"That's what everyone said about me," replied Ziggy, "that I was the one looking like a doormat."

The doormats at dawn seemed to be the last straw for Chanelle as she stormed into the bedroom, showered, applied makeup, dressed, packed and went to the Diary Room where she told Big Brother:

"Thank you for having me. I really appreciate that you've let me on to the programme. "

She also excitedly added, "Now I can meet Victoria Beckham and catch the Spice Girls tour before it finishes!"

Chanelle left moments later, without saying goodbye to her fellow housemates, although she did leave a note.

Goodbye Chanelle, The Spice Girls will be proud.

Looks like the attention seeker has left the house again. I wonder if it will last this time

Lainie
30-07-2007, 10:29 PM
she gone now so should not be allowed to change her mind.

who will ziggy snog now i wonder??

Kirsty
30-07-2007, 10:32 PM
who will ziggy snog now i wonder??

Probably his pillow.
I read that chanelle had a boyfriend before she went into the house