PDA

View Full Version : New housemates

Kirsty
26-07-2007, 01:07 PM
I have just seen this on Big brothers website. I also read it in the sun last week (I didnt think it was true as the papers dont always tell the truth)

Big Brother has decided it's time to mix up the House melting pot with one colossal surprise. Yes, Big Bro's got something fabulous up it's sleeve which we've decided to share with you. Drum roll please...

This Friday six new people will enter the house, men and women. That's right six; that's so many you can't even count them on one hand.

However, we all know Big Brother couldn't make it that simple, there's a catch. Only some of them will go on to become fully-fledged housemates. But how, who, when and where?

You can expect the usual twists and turns along the way but that's all we can say for now. One thing's for certain, this will really stir up the housemates, not only will they have to cope with losing someone but also the arrival of strangers.

Well, you know what they say, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Possibly. Tune in on Friday to see how they react...

berley
26-07-2007, 01:20 PM
they must be getting desperate, pity they hadn't done this while charley was in the house, it seems a dead cert that she will go on friday so this is maybe a desperate attempt to put some action into the house

mrderekg
26-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Yeah old Charley will be spitting mad when she realise's she's going to miss this, serves her right the constant bickering is becoming ever so tedious now.

berley
29-07-2007, 06:37 PM
what do you all think of the new bunch of housemates ? i havent really watched it much since friday night, who do you hope gets put into the main house

Kirsty
29-07-2007, 07:56 PM
what do you all think of the new bunch of housemates ? i havent really watched it much since friday night, who do you hope gets put into the main house

I havent seen any of them since they where put into the house, all i know is that theres a Scottish guy in the house. Who do you think will be put in? http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/u/tv.gif

Lainie
30-07-2007, 10:33 PM
kara-louise and david have entered the main house. ziggy has gone into halfway

Kirsty
30-07-2007, 10:37 PM
kara-louise and david have entered the main house. ziggy has gone into halfway

Hopefully they will throw him out. :fc:

Lainie
30-07-2007, 10:56 PM
omg what is that shanessa all about? does she seriously think she is sexy. that pink dress is just awful on here and she got **** like fried eggs. liam was so unimpressed bless him

:berley::berley:

Kirsty
30-07-2007, 10:58 PM
omg what is that shanessa all about? does she seriously think she is sexy. that pink dress is just awful on here and she got **** like fried eggs. liam was so unimpressed bless him

:berley::berley:

If shes the blonde girl that ur talking about i think she is a bit like Kinga. :Bottle_of_wine:

Lainie
30-07-2007, 11:08 PM
yeah ur right there babe but at least kinga had boobs - u could park a double decker bus never mind a bike in her cleavage!!!

lol