PDA

View Full Version : nominations

Miss L
24-07-2007, 08:52 PM
well looks like charley will get booted this week its charley and tracy up this week:9:

y2krog2000
24-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope Charley goes, I dont care how much better it is to watch it when shes stirring up sh*t because hating someone is no reason to keep them in. I dont like worzel gummidge either but she does very little moaning compaired to Charley.

berley
24-07-2007, 08:59 PM
id much sooner charley stayed than listening to that other moron, she seems to have a limited vocabulary and it grates on me, but it looks like charley is about to get her comeuppance lol

Kirsty
24-07-2007, 09:11 PM
id much sooner charley stayed than listening to that other moron, she seems to have a limited vocabulary and it grates on me, but it looks like charley is about to get her comeuppance lol

I agree she is better to stay because its the only way we are going to see something exciting in the house. I just love her arguments i think they are funny
:fight::fight::fight::fight:

:seasaw:

Lainie
24-07-2007, 09:19 PM
can we chuck oot the 2 o them

:fight:

Kirsty
24-07-2007, 09:42 PM
We defo need to keep charley in cos i think there will end up being a fight between her and chanelle. :roflmao: I really liked that argument there thought it was very funny!

Miss L
24-07-2007, 09:47 PM
We defo need to keep charley in cos i think there will end up being a fight between her and chanelle. :roflmao: I really liked that argument there thought it was very funny!
no way charley grinds on me like she does chanelle, if i were chanelle there id of just slapped her and got chucked out :fence::fence::fence::fence:

Kirsty
27-07-2007, 04:32 PM
As most of us know tonight is the night that either Charley or Tracey get evicted.

I think that if Charley goes she will do something to chanelle. :fight::fight:
Altho i dont think it will be good to watch if charley goes.