PDA

View Full Version : More complaints over BB fight

Kirsty
24-07-2007, 11:21 AM
MORE than 300 people have complained to the TV watchdog about scenes showing Charley and Gerry rowing about the word ?paedophile?. Regulatory body Ofcom was flooded with complaints from viewers after Charley said that Gerry liked to ?sleep with 15-year-olds?.
Gerry was outraged and said Charley was effectively calling him a paedophile.
Both were called into the Diary Room after the bust-up and Big Brother asked Charley if she understood why Gerry was offended.
She later apologised ? but insisted she did not know the age of consent was 16.
An Ofcom spokeswoman said: ?In the afternoon 320 people had made various complaints about the scenes.?
BB1 star Nasty Nick Bateman sparked fury in 2000 with his remarks about singer George Michael. He compared gay sex to paedophilia.

The Sun Online - Big Brother: More complaints over BB fight (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I thought this was wrong of her to say this and she shouldnt have been kept in when she said that! Everybody knows the age of concent they arent stupid. I think she was just trying to get out of it, when BB called her to the diary room to say they where monitering her behaviour she knew what she done was wrong and tryed 2 change it around by saying she didnt know it was wrong. Then she goes out into the rest of the house crying to get sympathy. :tv:

Lainie
24-07-2007, 06:42 PM
god of course she will know but i betcha she never waited till 16!!!

:-?

krazylegz
24-07-2007, 06:56 PM
how she is still in the house is beyond me???? emma got kicked out for a lot worse just by having a argument with victor.

i think it's all fixed for charlie to win it otherwise she'd be gone by now..........pleased i dont watch the junk lol.

it still annoys me though when people phone up and complain over the stupidist of things(not just this incident),it's a reality show and arguments and so on should be expected if they dont like it then they should just turn over