PDA

View Full Version : Talking about nominations

j1mgg
19-07-2007, 05:21 PM
I think the punishments handed out to housemates that do this have been farcical. Not allowing them to vote, not that bad of a thing it has even got people off of being up for nominations.

I think they should be automatically put up, or treated as if their nominations are going to count but once done show it to the rest of the house.

What you all think

y2krog2000
19-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Yep I agree, not that I pay much attention when this carp is on but think that they are breaking the rules and they only get to vote for 1 housemate to be up is a joke and even yer man ziggy even agreed after he was told he would only be getting one vote.

Kirsty
19-07-2007, 07:46 PM
I think they shoud have gave a warning and then if they did it again be kicked out of the house. Then it might make people think twice about what they say!

Get Nicky out this week! :fc:

berley
19-07-2007, 10:49 PM
i think the whole shows a joke and ziggys a plank, id sooner see him go than anyone else

Declan
20-07-2007, 02:12 AM
I havent watched this years one but i think they should just throw them all out and give the money to a needy charity rather than some balloon head(s). Imagine the looks on their faces plus would get a lot of people watching.

Kirsty
20-07-2007, 09:00 AM
I havent watched this years one but i think they should just throw them all out and give the money to a needy charity rather than some balloon head(s). Imagine the looks on their faces plus would get a lot of people watching.
They think the money has already gone to liam and that theres no prize money.

However i think BB is cheating as they allways seem to know whats going on before it happens.