PDA

View Full Version : NCP at their best

notanotherone
15-07-2007, 12:16 PM
after the recent failed bombing attempt at glasgow airport all the pick-up/drop off points have been resited only taxis and buses can now do this all private cars have been diverted to car parks which i have no objection to but get this we were told to go to car park 1 and our daughter could come and pick us up there but she had to get a ticket ,she didnt even get out of the car i slung the cases in we were 2 mins if that and we went to go out and she placed ticket in machine and we were told it was 1 pound !!!!!!! cheeky burgers we were told that it would cost that from now on and we asked if the money was going to charity and we were told no this was NCP policy and everyone would have to pay i can tell you there was a few angry passengers it was a good job he was behind bullet proof glass

Declan
15-07-2007, 02:21 PM
I would of stopped and refused to pay and im sure with the large queue behind you he would have let you through.

Also if ncp have restricted access to the airport front just go there anyway as they cant tell you that your not allowed to drive there.