PDA

View Full Version : How do I make my unlocked rom11 card work

ambo
09-07-2007, 06:02 AM
I have unlocked my rom11 card from my provider 4E. Although my ultimate goal is to make it AU ...at the moment I just want the box to be able to read the manually inputted active keys. The script I used to unlock the card is supposed not to put any mark on the OTP but the card already has a mark, presumably through the stream by the provider.

I know I have to install a blocker but what software are you using to create this blocker patch?

Tyhanks in advance for any help offered.

bamisto2
09-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I have unlocked my rom11 card from my provider 4E. Although my ultimate goal is to make it AU ...at the moment I just want the box to be able to read the manually inputted active keys. The script I used to unlock the card is supposed not to put any mark on the OTP but the card already has a mark, presumably through the stream by the provider.
I know I have to install a blocker but what software are you using to create this blocker patch?
Tyhanks in advance for any help offered.

hi m8!marking usually happens if you try to dump a lock card. or if you open a locked card at home now if it is marked, the MAP of the smartcard is dissable this portion of the card is needed to do math operations in decryption processe. this marking is caused by trying to dump a locked card or when the card has been looped by an ECM. m8 you will need to use a blocker for marked cards,it is called either"E007 fix" or a "MAP fix". regarding on the software of how to make it i never heard of it before.
how come your box is not able to read the manually inputed keys? can you pls elaborate it on the said query.

ambo
09-07-2007, 11:51 PM
hi m8!marking usually happens if you try to dump a lock card. or if you open a locked card at home now if it is marked, the MAP of the smartcard is dissable this portion of the card is needed to do math operations in decryption processe. this marking is caused by trying to dump a locked card or when the card has been looped by an ECM. m8 you will need to use a blocker for marked cards,it is called either"E007 fix" or a "MAP fix". regarding on the software of how to make it i never heard of it before.
how come your box is not able to read the manually inputed keys? can you pls elaborate it on the said query.
Thanks about the info on the E007 and MAP fix. Did'nt know anything about that till now so I learned something new again this time.
Well the mark I was talking about was made through the stream as it seems to be a recurring thing when you try to monitor the emm packets. Maybe it was meant to disable expired cards. Do you have any idea about this or the E007 or MAP fix can also go around this.
In the North American boards, in their archives, the have a checksumblocker generator which is used to generate a blocker to block specific emm updates that matches a particular checksum. I was thinking if the UK m8s have something similar which they are currently using now for nagra.

As for the card not able to work with manually inputted activekeys, I have no idea but if I put the active keys in a non autoroll fun6 card, its working. So there is probably something or some code preventing the card from giving out the cws.

bamisto2
10-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks about the info on the E007 and MAP fix. Did'nt know anything about that till now so I learned something new again this time.
Well the mark I was talking about was made through the stream as it seems to be a recurring thing when you try to monitor the emm packets. Maybe it was meant to disable expired cards. Do you have any idea about this or the E007 or MAP fix can also go around this.
In the North American boards, in their archives, the have a checksumblocker generator which is used to generate a blocker to block specific emm updates that matches a particular checksum. I was thinking if the UK m8s have something similar which they are currently using now for nagra.

As for the card not able to work with manually inputted activekeys, I have no idea but if I put the active keys in a non autoroll fun6 card, its working. So there is probably something or some code preventing the card from giving out the cws.
hummmn...i think your card has been switch off have you ever trying to modify the expiry date i think you will need nagradate for your list it is in the dowload section but couldn't go there right now ask me if youll needing one. in the tier8 there are dates that needed to ammmend. and do EMM modification as well.
just feel free to ask here if you wanted any help as for E007 or MAP fix first make sure if your card is trully marked you can verify this in N.E click the eeprom editor tab in E007 can be anything there other than FF.( if it says FF it is marked) this marking is the one that i told you that is cause by trying to dump a locked card or when the card has been looped by an ECM and the other one is in E010 to E01F are all 00's if anything there other than 00's then the card is marked this is what happend if you try opening locked card at home if this is the case you don't needing the "fix",since no ECM as of yet targets this range. to go arround with this you need a clean image of that provider.

ambo
12-07-2007, 03:16 AM
I have a rom11 so the OTP area adress is at $C020 to $C03F. I have a non 00 nor non FF data on $C020, $C039 and $C03A. Does this mean my card is marked and how to I go around this.

Thanks in advance!

jr_419
18-07-2007, 05:57 PM
what area you in mate there is not a provider 4e there is only three 5a 5c or 54 thats all providers so i would suggest you get fresh image for your area and write the card jr_419

ambo
19-07-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm from the other side of the globe m8. Just trying to learn how to make things work. The problem is there is no rom11 image publically available yet for my provider.

jr_419
19-07-2007, 09:34 PM
where are you out of the country jr_419

bamisto2
21-07-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm from the other side of the globe m8. Just trying to learn how to make things work. The problem is there is no rom11 image publically available yet for my provider.

there is m8 you can use either rom 10/11 images vice versa i have it before a rom10 image from Dreamtv but unfortunately i left it in Oman on my pc where i used to work abroad before and i also have rom 10 image of TFC but i will try to contact some of my friends in RDI to get this images again but need a confirmation from our m8s here coz i heard it is possible to convert a rom image from other provider vice versa,eg.bell express vu image to NTL rom image.hope they pop in and confirm it.

bamisto2
21-07-2007, 11:50 PM
where are you out of the country jr_419

m8 we are located in philippine island were there is a provider 4E in our country.