PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Wii

bubbamatt
28-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Does anyone know where to get cheap wii form. I have been looking around on the net for awhile and had no luck. I would realy love one but the miss's is on my case. Thanks for any help

The-Wappy-One
28-06-2007, 09:08 PM
TBH m8 not much chance really there still in demand and being as successful there unlikely to drop any time soon.

All i could say is try one of them referal schemes where you get somany freinds to sign up and you get a free wii..

PLEASE PEOPLE DONT START POSTING REFERAL LINKS IN RECOMENDATION!!

Search on ebay or google for free wii and you will see the ones available.. but i've never put much hope in these systems (referal networks) and wouldent recomend but thats just me. ;)

DessertDog
28-06-2007, 09:35 PM
That depends on what you call cheap?

sifurlong
29-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know where to get cheap wii form. I have been looking around on the net for awhile and had no luck. I would realy love one but the miss's is on my case. Thanks for any help

I heard that you are certain of Wii if you opt to spend a penny. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Shipoftheline
30-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Its amazing what they charge for having a wii these days :D

Collider
30-06-2007, 03:19 PM
You will get one but its normally packaged with games to bump the price up a bit

renwich
01-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I was looking about yesterday for games, noticed that all the consoles are bundled with games now, cheapest high st price I saw was 239, the console it self is normally 179 with wii sports, doubt if your going to get cheaper than that, unless you want an expensvie contract mobile

diddydonn
02-07-2007, 12:30 PM
woolies have a good deal on at the moment if you want a extra couple of games for a cheap price