PDA

View Full Version : strange problem

starbuck
27-06-2007, 08:57 PM
hi guys i glitched my inlaws ntl card got the ird and boxkey made a file and programed the fun card put it in the ntl box movies and sports opened up ok "BUT" thers is an annoying sign on the middle of the screen saying you are not subscribed to this channel even though the picture is open in the backround.any ideas guys to get rid of this annoying message???

DessertDog
27-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Not much info.
Has the inlaws box had the talkback cut ?
What file did you use to program the card ?

starbuck
28-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Not much info.
Has the inlaws box had the talkback cut ?
What file did you use to program the card ?
we dont have talkback here in ireland i used the v chaos file.my on box works ok but this problem is with my brothers box and inlaws box.any help would be appreciated.thank you.

this is the box

this is what is showing up on the tv.

starbuck
30-06-2007, 07:48 PM
we dont have talkback here in ireland i used the v chaos file.my on box works ok but this problem is with my brothers box and inlaws box.any help would be appreciated.thank you.
this is the box
this is what is showing up on the tv.

well has anyone got any ideas why this is happening??any help would be greatful.

kaloo
08-07-2007, 10:49 PM
try to switch or off and on it might help if not leave it as it is because its happened to me and i left it as it is.

bridgem
09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
once box has booted up,try removing card then re-inserting it,should come up with another box,saying somthing like somthing is being updated.

bamisto2
09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
any ideas guys to get rid of this annoying message???

hi m8 it is just tryin to make us hit in our concience by the provider cable in your area, but who cares?...cheers