PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 500T please help

zio45
26-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi
I have a dreambox 500t and I was setting it up for MMDS antenna, while I was doing some experiment, Initially I was getting the signal from the MMDS antenna and everythig was fine.
After i did few change and I plugged the power inserter incorrectly, the connection of the power inserter for the antenna I connected to the dreambox and the connection of the power inserter for the decoder I connected to the antenna.
After I was not getting the signal I checked the connection and found the mistake, but when I reconnected everythig in the proper way I still do not get any signal.
Any one knows what could be happen.
Regards
zio45

radar
27-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi, Mate check in the forum Osborne82 post on Tut for DM 500C,use the tutorial, the major changes you will make is instead of putting the setting (bruteforce, cable setting),you will use terrestial setting,may be you can get it the forum as well, the Emus,keys and other plugins will work in Both DM -C and T.

zio45
27-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks mate
I think the tuner is broke that is way there is no signal reception. Does anyone knows where I can send the DM500T for repair in Ireland?
thanks
zio45

yvry
01-07-2007, 02:56 PM
the 500 t has a option to turn 12 v off to the areal, please turn off, second if you not get any signal you might have blow up you something. repair 500 t is difficult in ireland, but in germany they do if you have a original 500 t

zio45
01-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Yes is an original Dreambox 500t do you know anyone in germany where I can send it for repair

radar
13-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Yes is an original Dreambox 500t do you know anyone in germany where I can send it for repair
If you buy the receiver from a geniue seller they should be able to fix it for you especially in germany, but the cost of post might be something you've got to consider.:goodluck: