PDA

View Full Version : Kworld dvbt 100 pci problem any help much apprieciated

KEVIN.KEV
26-06-2007, 07:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bought a kworld dvbt 100 pci and ive had a ball ache of a time. I installed the hardware, drivers and software as instructed and it seemed to work fine I WAS RECIEVING DIGITAL TV until I restarted my computer. After restarting when clicking on the watch dtv icon in DVB-T PLUS I recieved an error message. Access violation at 0052498A in module DTVR.EXE. at address 00000000. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and software but this did not work. now Ive come to a bare end and dont know what to do any help would be appreciated THANKS in advance

y2krog2000
26-06-2007, 08:37 PM
This happened to me a few times with different usb tv cards, the only way I could get it all working again was to uninstall everything and delete all the program files for the tv card and install everything again, look on the internet to see if there are updated drivers or software for the card because you will probably keep having the same problem with the drivers you are using now.

KEVIN.KEV
27-06-2007, 12:16 AM
I tried uninstalling and deleting all to do with tv card then installed every thing again and still getting the same problem I dont know where to find more modern drivers and software have you any pointers they would be much appreiciated

y2krog2000
27-06-2007, 12:27 AM
It should be here if there is one KWorld Computer : Welcome you into KWorld! (http://www.kworld.com.tw/uk/index_down.htm)

KEVIN.KEV
27-06-2007, 12:59 AM
kworld didnt have any new drivers for dvbt 100 pci so I will have to sleep on it and try something different tommorow because my head is shot at ive had enough for today

y2krog2000
27-06-2007, 01:08 AM
kworld didnt have any new drivers for dvbt 100 pci so I will have to sleep on it and try something different tommorow because my head is shot at ive had enough for today
I dont think there will be any then, I ended up bringing 2 of mines back to the shop because I kept having problems like this and not recording when they were supposed to.

You dont need to click the thanks button all the time :rolleyes: you just use it anytime you would have made a post that just said thanks :goodluck:.

KEVIN.KEV
27-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Sorry I was wrong about the downloads at kworld. Today I downloaded an application patch from kworld which uninstalled DVBT PLUS and then installed Hyper media. This works fine apart from the remote control. Hopefully soon they will make another patch so as the remote will work

woduser
29-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi,

Did you manage to resolve this?

Which version of the board do you have? And what version of DVB-T plus?

I have a V-Stream ( now Kworld) DVB-T PCI Cx Card Revision C which comes with a Thomson Tuner.

I managed to get it working with DVB-T plus version 2.3.5.0 together with driver version 4.0.108.3.

The teletext does not work but I am able to get all the channels available in my area ( Winter Hill, UK).

It is not possible at present to re-order the channels into your preferred order except by altering the data manually for each channel.

I am trying to obtain different versions of DVB-T plus to find which version work best with my card.

Hope this helps.

Collider
29-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Think he probably sorted it mate seeing as the posts over year old ;)