PDA

View Full Version : Is there an dbox image on this Site for sat

mickyrobbo
22-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Right been looking and can not get anywhere,,bought a dbox2 for sat tonight as I have a box for cable that I think the power supply is fooked and I thought I could fix but got an engineer to look at it and he said it has blowen but will try to fix for me ,,anyway so I bought this box which come,s with new remote working lcd and an german image on it so power supply is working,,, good ,,,all for ?40,,, but since im going to have a sat box is there any images on here that I can mess with I know that it will not get the sky channels,,or will it? well going by some of the posts I have read it wont ,,so maybe Karzyleqs could help me out here is thee and image that I can mess with and if so any help will be most gratefull Cheers Micky

dx100-uk
22-06-2007, 01:38 AM
there is a sat image in the dbox image downloads section
you can get sky but you will need to c$ not done that myself though

dx100uk

fergalsworld
22-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Right been looking and can not get anywhere,,bought a dbox2 for sat tonight as I have a box for cable that I think the power supply is fooked and I thought I could fix but got an engineer to look at it and he said it has blowen but will try to fix for me ,,anyway so I bought this box which come,s with new remote working lcd and an german image on it so power supply is working,,, good ,,,all for ?40,,, but since im going to have a sat box is there any images on here that I can mess with I know that it will not get the sky channels,,or will it? well going by some of the posts I have read it wont ,,so maybe Karzyleqs could help me out here is thee and image that I can mess with and if so any help will be most gratefull Cheers Micky
So what are the boxes nokia or sagem?

krazylegz
22-06-2007, 03:00 AM
as fergals stated mickie is your nbox a sagem or nokia? , 1x chip or 2x chip?

and you're right you wont get any sly channels except a few free to view unless as already stated you join a c/s.

mickyrobbo
22-06-2007, 06:53 PM
So what are the boxes nokia or sagem?
Sorry did,nt say it is sagem Fergal

mickyrobbo
22-06-2007, 06:56 PM
there is a sat image in the dbox image downloads section
you can get sky but you will need to c$ not done that myself though

dx100uk
Does c$ mean getting a clone card then or changing an old card ,,sorry im not into sat as only started cable,,so any hints would be great,,I have canceled my sky sub,,can I use this card ,,or do I have to use 1 that is being subed to ,,thanks for your reply m8

mickyrobbo
22-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Does c$ mean getting a clone card then or changing an old card ,,sorry im not into sat as only started cable,,so any hints would be great,,I have canceled my sky sub,,can I use this card ,,or do I have to use 1 that is being subed to ,,thanks for your reply m8
Sorry mod,s for the Question I have read about this in the forums and forgot I had and have rambled on yet again so im away to have an other look bye