PDA

View Full Version : wizard holograms

smooth_cruz_khan
11-06-2007, 12:45 PM
ive bought a box and its fine looks reall, (from shtbay dr gattachi) but now i looked at the hologram and it doest say dream up in it!!!is this a fake?have i been duped? remote is the orignal.
and also should you turn off your box from the mains or just put it in stanbuy?

fergalsworld
11-06-2007, 12:56 PM
ive bought a box and its fine looks reall, (from shtbay dr gattachi) but now i looked at the hologram and it doest say dream up in it!!!is this a fake?have i been duped? remote is the orignal.
and also should you turn off your box from the mains or just put it in stanbuy?
There is a sticky called dreambox counterfits just above this thread lol.

notanotherone
11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
and also should you turn off your box from the mains or just put it in standby?
loads of them around i have one and i cant tell the differance i have a geniunie one and another shall we say "copy" only problem i have is i cant connect via laptop and ethernet but can on my main someone else i know can do it np as for leaving on?mines is on standby all the time

zerofool2005
11-06-2007, 04:50 PM
some boxes have been reported to be better than fakes some are worse. Its just pic of the drawr really

smooth_cruz_khan
11-06-2007, 05:18 PM
i asked the geezer who i bought it off he said you need a red pointer to see it propley, dr gattacha from ebay.

zerofool2005
11-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Theres a reward if you tell Dream multimedia of fake sellers.

We explicitly state that we will take legal action against the manufacturers, distributors, and providers of the Dreambox-copies. For successful prosecution and conviction of this illegal trade rings we offer a reward of €10,000 for each individual case.
In case you have any information about manufacturers, distributors, and providers of the Dreambox-copies please contact our head office in Luenen/Germany immediately at tel. +49 (0) 231 900387-0 or by e-mail. Upon request your statements will be treated confidential.

zerofool2005
11-06-2007, 08:52 PM
The laser is only to see the duck. The words dream up do not need a laser and visible by the naked eye.

Dream Multimedia Australia - Online Store, Software & Support (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Sounds like youve been sold a fake mate

smooth_cruz_khan
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
thats a real good guide dude! i bought it from dr gattach on ebay im not the only one but i dont know why he got good reviews for then, it all looks fine apart from the hologram i paid 105 inc pnp i cant belive ive been done. i bought 2 more boxs at 75 pnp inc aswell!!!

zerofool2005
12-06-2007, 03:58 PM
lol you got ripped off there. I can get 6 boxes direct from china for 380 delivered. Which works out at about 60 a box

Timoweb
12-06-2007, 04:01 PM
There is a sticky for all Deambox Counterfits posts. Plz try to keep all posts in there!

smooth_cruz_khan
13-06-2007, 12:21 AM
the thing is this box is like a cross breed some compnats look real but this hologram pissed on my parade.

smooth_cruz_khan
13-06-2007, 01:39 PM
ive just opened the box and compared it to a colone and an orignal 1 from the austrialn diagram.

pros: it has a phillips silver tuner, it has a silver s-tech little box ibm chips remote bottoms are thick

cons:it doest have dream box on the motherboard it just has 2005 v7,no dream up in the holograms,no rough casing thats it realy.
can some one show me a pic off there mother board orignal?

i dont know if its a fake or real its a bit off a mix!

zerofool2005
13-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Looks like one of the newer fakes. Where there trying to beat all the identifyably objects of them. If it doesnt say "Dream Multimedi" id say it was definatly a fake

laopai007
16-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Hi mate, 75 p&p included? Not so bad, can you PM me his contact address? want to get two more for friends, seem all shtbay price are much higher than this (even i know they are all fack). dare not to get from china, too risky, even it arrived at custm. you may also have chance get caught.

thats a real good guide dude! i bought it from dr gattach on ebay im not the only one but i dont know why he got good reviews for then, it all looks fine apart from the hologram i paid 105 inc pnp i cant belive ive been done. i bought 2 more boxs at 75 pnp inc aswell!!!

laopai007
16-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Hello mate do you sell the box on shtbay? how much can you give to me?

lol you got ripped off there. I can get 6 boxes direct from china for 380 delivered. Which works out at about 60 a box

zerofool2005
16-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Im not selling them on isellsomuch****imademillionsonebay

lol

do you want the dudes contact info?

laopai007
16-06-2007, 11:55 PM
hehe, so many on shtbay selling fake. If all are prosecuted, dreammedia will soon bank collapse before pay the prize. I know some official dealer start selling fake and real one mixed as well, since people trust them. but a fake one they can earn so much.

One of my friend dream of that prize, he reported to dm, dm ask him to post his box, otherwise they can't start. he sent his box and seller details to dmmedia, only a email with one line thanks back. he wait for 3 months not msg at all. I guess dmmedia may be punishing him as a fake box buyer as well, they know he knew the price from official dealer, for that price definitely fake he still buy so not a victim but want the prize. I think it will also be very costy for dm to successful sue this (how many boxes they need to sell to earn you the prize?) My friend still dream he can ask dm t replace him a real one, i laught him, if he can, i will buy off 10 and send to dm replace with a real one and sell it at a higher price.

Theres a reward if you tell Dream multimedia of fake sellers.

We explicitly state that we will take legal action against the manufacturers, distributors, and providers of the Dreambox-copies. For successful prosecution and conviction of this illegal trade rings we offer a reward of €10,000 for each individual case.
In case you have any information about manufacturers, distributors, and providers of the Dreambox-copies please contact our head office in Luenen/Germany immediately at tel. +49 (0) 231 900387-0 or by e-mail. Upon request your statements will be treated confidential.

laopai007
16-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Hehe give it to me, i know it is you. : )

Im not selling them on isellsomuch****imademillionsonebay

lol

do you want the dudes contact info?

laopai007
16-06-2007, 11:59 PM
PM me the prce

Hehe give it to me, i know it is you. : )

zerofool2005
17-06-2007, 12:02 AM
if you promise me that you will stop double posting ;)

Donnie Darko
23-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Hi mate, 75 p&p included? Not so bad, can you PM me his contact address? want to get two more for friends, seem all shtbay price are much higher than this (even i know they are all fack). dare not to get from china, too risky, even it arrived at custm. you may also have chance get caught.

Caught for what?buying a free to air reciever,lol.

Donnie Darko
23-06-2007, 09:57 PM

He only wanted 2 boxes though.

zerofool2005
23-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Get cuaght for importing counterfeit merchandise

Donnie Darko
27-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Get cuaght for importing counterfeit merchandise

Highly unlikely given all the crap that gets sold on ebay.

Timoweb
27-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Get caught by who the secret police pmsl. China do what they want and dont conform to worldwide copyright. Unless your shipping container fulls of boxes i dont think you need worry.