PDA

View Full Version : rom 10 ntl aout update

pzibianfi
21-06-2006, 08:11 PM
just done an auto update card for ntl nothing on closer inspection of the image i obtained the provider class says 55 should this not be 54 or am i mistaken.
i got the image from ****** ive double checked the box key and ird and they are in correct, i also changed the cam ids and the expirty dates to differentiate the cards from everyone elses, like i normally do
This is my first ntl card i in a telewest area so takes a few days to have it tested in my sisters house.
Anyway does any one have a good link to a card that works, or will changing the 55 to 54 maybe do the trick i would rather get it right first time :
thankyou very much

ray123
22-06-2006, 12:45 AM
More information is needed, m8 have you glitched the card ?if so go to the download section grab a non locking rom 10 images input ur ird and bk ,and press the red arrow that is all

edcase
22-06-2006, 12:54 AM
just done an auto update card for ntl nothing on closer inspection of the image i obtained the provider class says 55 should this not be 54 or am i mistaken.
i got the image from ****** ive double checked the box key and ird and they are in correct, i also changed the cam ids and the expirty dates to differentiate the cards from everyone elses, like i normally do
This is my first ntl card i in a telewest area so takes a few days to have it tested in my sisters house.
Anyway does any one have a good link to a card that works, or will changing the 55 to 54 maybe do the trick i would rather get it right first time :
thankyou very much

The "standard tier (8)" will show the provider ID as 55, but if you look for the "provider info (6)" you should see there are two of them, one will be 54 and the other 55. This is perfectly normal and should work fine.

edcase

pzibianfi
22-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Left card in for a while i think it was a dodgy image the card didnt show any chanels was supposed to be non updating it is now rev 10 a86 and locked again lol put it in the pile i guess hehe

zeroprobe
22-06-2006, 03:39 PM
i unlocked 3 a86s with an orange nexus, go me lol

edcase
22-06-2006, 05:47 PM
i unlocked 3 a86s with an orange nexus, go me lol

Just plain lucky, I saw your posts over on ********. If was in your position I would never adjust anything .... lol

edcase

jeeps1
23-06-2006, 11:07 PM
once you mudddle a card I thought there was no way to fix it

pzibianfi
28-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Have managed to unlock the a86 rom and i'm now ready to program it again, does anyone have a working rom 10 auto update non lockng image for ntl?

Thanks in advance

go to a86 thread for details regarding the script used and my settings

spaceman
29-06-2006, 01:34 PM
I would be interested in one as well.. tried an image and waited overnight and still nothing.

Do I need to kickstart the image by addding the latest keys and then it will pickup any new ones after?