PDA

View Full Version : anyone got the individual UK Diffs?

bob808
07-06-2007, 08:31 AM
I am trying to use a combination of a number of diffs to make my next image, and my previous standard (an all in one by Speedy with the UK mods) diff has code that I don't want (it has the old AIW menu, I want to use the new one!).

I have tried to seperate the lines from the diff, but it's a nightmare to try to edit out.

So - I have diffs for the following

AIW v1.5
Customisation Menu
Remember Audio PID on reboot
Remove Sattelite References
Update Cables.xml
Rename Neu Sender and Alle Kanal
Use UK Profile

But I dont have the diffs for the following - does anyone have these on a standalone basis so that I can try to get these included in a new compile with the other features?

UK Zapit for fast scanning
NET ID menu on the Scan menu
Infobar popup
Reduced flash options

nitr8
07-06-2007, 01:29 PM
bob,

where did you get "Remember Audio PID on reboot" from?

--me

pt-1
07-06-2007, 04:22 PM
The sectionsd will change soon again, I am currentely testing something for Nirvana so these Diff's will need rewriting again too.

renwich
07-06-2007, 05:49 PM
The sectionsd will change soon again, I am currentely testing something for Nirvana so these Diff's will need rewriting again too.

you care to elaborate..? ;-)

pt-1
07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
He is playing around with the speed EPG get's read via Neutrino and is just optimizing the code and the memory usage etc.

I am not aware if he want's it public but on his build his box crashed. On mine it doesn't ;-)

Will update you guys as Usual

bob808
07-06-2007, 07:49 PM
nitr8 - I got it from Barf's dbox patch page... I will post a link if it would be helpful (and is allowed?)

nitr8
08-06-2007, 01:48 PM
that one wont have the uk zapit mod in it.

--me

bob808
08-06-2007, 04:01 PM
I know, but I managed to patch that on top of speedys combined diffs to get the uk zapit, and the audio pid feature - have not been able to test, but it all compiled ok - will test this weekend.

bob808

bob808
12-06-2007, 06:46 AM
I tested the image with barf's patch on top of the uk mods - the image loaded ok, but didnt save the pid... All I did was patch with the uk diffs, then apply barf's patch... where it failed I manually edited the zapit file to update where the entries had changed then compiled.

nitr8 - do you have any diffs you can share, or a guide to what else I need to do?

thanks

bob808