PDA

View Full Version : Keys for Dbox1

gwapo
05-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi, how do I read the public keys from a working Funcard so that I can put them in a different Funcard for my Dbox1 ???

I have successfully programmed a Funcard for Dbox1 before but since the last keyroll, I've been unable to get the scrambled channels working on my Dbox1. I've been using the keys that have been posted and using the same method as before but no luck!

That's why I want to learn how to get the keys from the card in my Mate's Pace box.

TIA

fergalsworld
05-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi, how do I read the public keys from a working Funcard so that I can put them in a different Funcard for my Dbox1 ???
I have successfully programmed a Funcard for Dbox1 before but since the last keyroll, I've been unable to get the scrambled channels working on my Dbox1. I've been using the keys that have been posted and using the same method as before but no luck!
That's why I want to learn how to get the keys from the card in my Mate's Pace box.
TIA
If its a AUfun read the exteeprom and save it then drag it over swapbinhex and let go it will create a .bin file open it with RHv11 or toxic.
You will then have to write the chaos v3 flash to the flash.

gwapo
05-06-2007, 11:31 PM
If its a AUfun read the exteeprom and You will then have to write the chaos v3 flash to the flash.
Hi,
I've just tried this but the Dbox1 doesn't recognise the Funcard anymore with the Chaos V3 Flash on it.

Usually a message pops up on the TV when I insert the Funcard saying "card changed, updating" or something like that.

Also, when I convert the exteep.hex to exteep.bin I get a popup saying bad checksum ????

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

gwapo
06-06-2007, 12:07 AM
OK, It's working.

Fantastic !!!

I just changed the keys but used the original flash.

Thanks Mate

fergalsworld
06-06-2007, 12:13 AM
OK, It's working.
Fantastic !!!
I just changed the keys but used the original flash.
Thanks Mate
My very very bad :-$ i forgot it was for a dbox1 and your absolutley right
you have to use the original flash not the chaos flash.
Please except my apologies and thank the lord you saved the original one lol.

gwapo
07-06-2007, 11:11 AM
No worries, I wouldn't have got it working without your advice.

I try to save everything before programming new stuff even though it takes longer, it's usually worthwhile.

dabs
21-07-2007, 12:18 AM
gwapo am trying to get a box i was given up and running would a fun4 card work if so what files did you use. have an infinity usb writer at the moment there is no card in the box
thanks

fergalsworld
21-07-2007, 12:27 AM
gwapo am trying to get a box i was given up and running would a fun4 card work if so what files did you use. have an infinity usb writer at the moment there is no card in the box
thanks
All you need is in the downloads please read the rules here.
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f4/rules-we-try-stick-just-few-2898.html

paulmog
29-11-2007, 03:06 AM
can some one help me find fun cards files for my dbox1 cable thanks paul,

where can i get the flash from for dbox1 cable ,am new to this is the flash the funfiles whare do i get them thanks paul,thanks paul,

fergalsworld
29-11-2007, 11:35 AM
where can i get the flash from for dbox1 cable ,am new to this is the flash the funfiles whare do i get them thanks paul,thanks paul,
The files 6in1 files are in the downloads you need to read the rules here.
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f4/rules-we-try-stick-just-few-2898.html
Also no posting your email addy.