PDA

View Full Version : help cant get into bank

Vibes
05-06-2007, 02:18 PM
please can someone tell me if you need a certain number of points before you
can enter the bank or shop to buy anything like the lottery or other things cos every time i try to enter the bank it wont let me also it does not show anything which can be bought aslo it wont let me bank any points either

thanks again for any help with this

Magnu420
05-06-2007, 03:17 PM
il be a bank and look after your points ;) for you vibes :roflmao:

Kirsty
05-06-2007, 03:25 PM
please can someone tell me if you need a certain number of points before you
can enter the bank or shop to buy anything like the lottery or other things cos every time i try to enter the bank it wont let me also it does not show anything which can be bought aslo it wont let me bank any points either

I have the same problem, which i was thinking could be cause we are only new here, or dont have enough posts. I have been trying everyday but its still not working for me either.

BakkiPoucH
05-06-2007, 03:29 PM
u dont wanna bank it intrested rates are crap :D LMAO joking it works for me

Miss L
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
no dont think its coz your new i cant access them either but hunter said they were doin some work on it so hopefully it will be fixed soon :cussing:

Timoweb
05-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I found this magic portal to the bank its great just click it

****Magic portal to the bank**** (http://world-of-digital.com/forums/vbplaza.php?do=action&itemid=13)

Miss L
05-06-2007, 05:51 PM
I found this magic portal to the bank its great just click it

****Magic portal to the bank**** (http://world-of-digital.com/forums/vbplaza.php?do=action&itemid=13)
the link dont work timoweb :bomb:

berley
05-06-2007, 06:12 PM
no dont think its coz your new i cant access them either but hunter said they were doin some work on it so hopefully it will be fixed soon :cussing:
pmsl uncle martin tells you anything missl and you believe him :roflmao:
just for the record - every member should be able to get into the shop or bank - could anyone experiencing problems pm admin
it'll give them summit to do :roflmao:

Hunter
05-06-2007, 06:35 PM
pmsl uncle martin tells you anything missl and you believe him :roflmao:
just for the record - every member should be able to get into the shop or bank - could anyone experiencing problems pm admin
it'll give them summit to do :roflmao:
hmmm this seems to be the correct place to post problems and i,m sure that once gazer gets round to it he,ll have a look.
as for pm,ing admin, can you not pm admin regarding petty things

yes i know the bank and shop arnt working for most people and i,m sure this will be investigated