PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother so far...

Kirsty
02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
I was just wondering what people were thinking about BB so far.

I have to say i think its a bit boring atm but hopefully it will get better.

I have to say tho i dont like Charley as she is going to stir up alot of trouble, and all she and Shabnam think about are men. I hope them 2 get voted out first.

I like Nicky and Laura they seem to be nice so far.

Im sure my opinions will change in time. So i was just wondering what you all thought about it so far.

berley
02-06-2007, 06:09 PM
at the moment i dont think very much about it, and haven't really watched it enough to put names to the faces yet, i have watched the 2 shows that were on the past 2 nights at 10pm but its still so new and i don't think anyone is really showing their true colours yet

it just isn't the same with it being an almost all female house, and the one male they have put in has got a nice bod but not much else going for him, think he left his personality in the car

hopefully it will get better as the series goes on but at the min its boring

martinuk
03-06-2007, 10:05 AM
them 2 twins in bb live in next street from me lol right litle tarts thay are thay give out flyers in town for brasingtons its night clum thats wot thay do lol

Kirsty
03-06-2007, 03:10 PM
them 2 twins in bb live in next street from me lol right litle tarts thay are thay give out flyers in town for brasingtons its night clum thats wot thay do lol
i think they would be alright in there if the stopped there screaming and giggling and had a conversation.

BakkiPoucH
03-06-2007, 03:27 PM
lol twin are fit but the hole thing is boring at the mo

i think they should do the rich and poor sides again made me laff when the poor side where dribbling over the rich side's dinner lol

Kirsty
03-06-2007, 04:36 PM
i think they should do the rich and poor sides again made me laff when the poor side where dribbling over the rich side's dinner lol

I heard ages ago that they are going to do this around week 6:fc: but it could just be a load of rubbish, cos BB wants everything to be a secret.

swizz
03-06-2007, 04:52 PM
hi, they need more blokes in to stir things up it's all too nicey nicey for my likeing cya swizz..

weesam
04-06-2007, 08:02 AM
na keep it the way it is let the girls fight over him i bet he does'nt want any more men in all the sexy girls just 4 him if any of us were in there would we want any other men in don't think so:goodnight:

Timoweb
04-06-2007, 12:27 PM
BB channel on cable, do a scan you will find this channel "BB_Hid" which is big brothers live feed.

y2krog2000
04-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Well I think its great this year, it has cured my Insomnia the last 2 times I have tried to watch it :bedtime: .

Jango
04-06-2007, 03:14 PM
For the first time ever after watching them all, I'm hooked from the first show....nothing to do with all women. I think having just women opens up loads of scope, groups have already started, bitchin and in house fighting over nothing. No really off the wall mad characters, basically people who you see everyday, not that I go clubbing with Frank Lampard (not name dropping) no not much girl. I think the welsh lass is the one to watch 'Laura' reckon she will one to watch over the next few weeks. The twins are just soft young kids for me, Carol is a cracker, Chantelle is a bit of a babe, Shabnab - is it me or does she look like a female klingon for star trek (maybe it's the teeth), Nicky - seems sensible enough, Ziggy (what sort of name is that) why can't he be a Paul or Mark or John it had to be Ziggy, Lesley - pain the rear end she has to go......so basically I'm loving it.

y2krog2000
04-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I think the welsh lass is the one to watch 'Laura' reckon she will one to watch over the next few weeks.

She reminds me of the only gay in the village from little britain.

Lainie
04-06-2007, 07:52 PM
not watched it since launch night - im still recovering from sat night

:trustme:

Kirsty
06-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, Shabnam and Emily are up for eviction this week who do you all think will go?

I hope its Shabnam!!!

divpat02
06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
i think both of them should go ther both losers

Lainie
06-06-2007, 07:08 PM
shabnam gets my vote this week kirsty - i did watch last night but i got a headache with all the arguing

bring in some men to spice it up - wouldnt it be funny if it were older men (older as in over 35ish) wonder what the wee tarts sorry girlies would do then!!!

:fence:

Kirsty
06-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Seemed to me that all they did on last nights was argue all day. have a fight and move on with it i say :fence::roflmao:

berley
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM
bring in some men to spice it up - wouldnt it be funny if it were older men (older as in over 35ish) wonder what the wee tarts sorry girlies would do then!!!
:fence:

i think the younger ones especially the twins are coming across really well now that they have settled down and stopped the screaming

as for the nominees, its a pity really that they have to lose one of the strong characters so early on, as both are capable of stirring up bother and causing friction, i dont like any of them but they make good viewing

y2krog2000
06-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Seemed to me that all they did on last nights was argue all day. have a fight and move on with it i say :fence::roflmao:
Yep the 1st episode that I have enjoyed this year. Put more girls in that like to bitch and let them all bitch at each other for the rest of the series, mabey throw in a mud pit too.

Jango
06-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Got to be the Klingon for me - Shabnam to go !!!!

I reckon she's breaking those teeth in for Red Rum.