PDA

View Full Version : is there a update software for the replay box "NOT LIGHT" to fix the auto update!!

Diablo13
02-06-2007, 02:35 PM
has anyone plz got the update software for the replay box "NOT LIGHT" unless ofcoruse the software is the same to fix the auto update problem

thank u

Diablo13

albertbill
02-06-2007, 06:25 PM
i think there is 7.5 verson software out i am trying find if any body knows please let us know

albertbill
02-06-2007, 08:08 PM
latest softwar after scan does auto update

Replay Lite Fix firmware
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/34636340/Replay_Lite750.zip.html)

file on how to do the flashing
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/34659698/Rep...edV750.zip.html)

Bainsy
03-06-2007, 01:21 AM
latest softwar after scan does auto update
Replay Lite Fix firmware
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/34636340/Replay_Lite750.zip.html)
file on how to do the flashing
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/34659698/Rep...edV750.zip.html)Works but I cant seem to change the sym rate on auto scan? any help?

lealord
03-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Does this 7.50 work on the Replay box or just the 'lite' version... does anyone know? I've tried it once on my 'replaybox' but it didn't seem to like it.. but I did manage to put the 7.44 image back on...

Bainsy
03-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Does this 7.50 work on the Replay box or just the 'lite' version... does anyone know? I've tried it once on my 'replaybox' but it didn't seem to like it.. but I did manage to put the 7.44 image back on...I did it the other way round now I cant get my lite to start at all although it dose load the firemware it just wont start up after that :(

albertbill
03-06-2007, 07:47 PM
i have replaybox with hardrive fitted i loaded with 750 software i did not do any scan everything works fine

jayyou
04-06-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm having the same problem as everyone here ... i.e. missing some 'scrambled' channels (But, strangely not all of 'em !?)
Can someone please confirm that the 7.50 upgrade will work on the standard ReplayBox ??

Shame, as my ReplayBox has been working just great for months now !

Cheers you guys !

Diablo13
05-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Well I flashed my replay box today. It has a 200gb Seagate hard drive in it which you can hear spin up, and thats about it. After the flash I got the GOOD confirmation so the flash should be ok. It shows a zero when connected by scart to the telly but won't do anything else apart from power on and off? Not sure if I have a faulty box or what, there seems to be no signal coming out to the telly.
Anyone got any Ideas why it might not be working?
Thanks.

DigiTurk
06-06-2007, 09:48 PM
I have upgraded my laptop since the last firmware update on my Replay Box... new laptop did not have the usual serial ports so i got a usb serial converter. Ive installed the driver, connected the laptop to the box, ran STBLINK, however, I cant communicate with the box on both comm ports? I get a serial communication device error saying that the 'sytem cannot find the file specified', and then throwing up a final 'com port open error' message? The device manager on the laptop is showing that the device is working properly? Any ideas please???? :-?

Diablo13
06-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi DigiTurk, as I said in my previous post I just flashed mine. Well I got the same problem at first. The answer was silly and simple, I switched it on! I don't mean power on at the back, but actually switched it on at the front so I got a green light not the red 1. I hope this helps because I could'nt figuer it out for a while then the penny drpped and it found and flashed it straight away.
It's always the little things we miss, lol.

DigiTurk
08-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Hi Daiblo, Ive tried all combinations... Must be the way I connect, USB cable to Serial cable to Replay box.. gonna have to source an old laptop from somewhere with a serial port connection. Thanks any way!

roadrunner
27-06-2007, 12:27 PM
i have replaybox with hardrive fitted i loaded with 750 software i did not do any scan everything works fine
thanks for that, i have been tempted to use the 7.5 update but will make sure i scan the box first

roadrunner
28-06-2007, 11:32 AM
has anyone tried the 7.51 that is posted in the downloads? not sure if its for the lite version but don't think so