PDA

View Full Version : problem

Lainie
01-06-2007, 03:48 PM
when i click on the new posts to view there are 2 annoucements at the top one by dd one by hunter, i can view the one by dd but not hunter?? name of thread fishing venue and error message says i do not have permission etc????

can someone please explain

thank you

Kirsty
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
when i click on the new posts to view there are 2 annoucements at the top one by dd one by hunter, i can view the one by dd but not hunter?? name of thread fishing venue and error message says i do not have permission etc????
thank you
I also have the same problem.

wullboy
01-06-2007, 09:34 PM
thank you

Men only :roflmao::roflmao:

Lainie
05-06-2007, 09:32 PM
can a member of the management team please respond to this as it not just myself that has a problem

thank you

renwich
08-06-2007, 05:54 PM
can a member of the management team please respond to this as it not just myself that has a problem
thank you

Ok I'll look into this for u

Lainie
08-06-2007, 05:56 PM
thank you at last a reply and also now i cant buy gifts or lottery etc whats going on with my account?? i have been here a year

:bullbeg:

i need a drink now