PDA

View Full Version : Holidays Section

Lainie
01-06-2007, 03:22 PM
just wondered if anyone would like a holidays section on wod? i certainly would find it useful knowing whats recommended and more importantly whats not whether it be in the uk or abroad.

thoughts fellow woders???

berley
01-06-2007, 04:52 PM
i think general discussion is ample for the purpose, i dare say it would get used for a few months in the summer but on the whole and from what ive seen from holiday posts i dont think it would be that active

y2krog2000
01-06-2007, 05:15 PM
I think it would be a good idea to have it here cause I always look up the net to see what the hotels and area I would be staying in are really like before I book.

berley
01-06-2007, 06:09 PM
yea i always check the net as well y2 but tbh i take it all with a pinch of salt as one persons taste dosent always apply to the next person, must admit tho i cant help looking here as it tends to give a warts n all report

Holidays Uncovered - Package Holiday Reviews Hotel Reviews Opinions and Real Reports of Package Holidays. Hotel Reviews in Majorca Minorca Menorca Ibiza Tenerife Lanzarote Fuerteventura Turkey Spain Tunisia. Truths about Airtours First Choice Thomson (http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/)

y2krog2000
01-06-2007, 10:54 PM
yea i always check the net as well y2 but tbh i take it all with a pinch of salt as one persons taste dosent always apply to the next person, must admit tho i cant help looking here as it tends to give a warts n all report

Holidays Uncovered - Package Holiday Reviews Hotel Reviews Opinions and Real Reports of Package Holidays. Hotel Reviews in Majorca Minorca Menorca Ibiza Tenerife Lanzarote Fuerteventura Turkey Spain Tunisia. Truths about Airtours First Choice Thomson (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Yea ive used that site too and its not how nice a hotel is that would worry me its booking a few weeks in a hotel thats on a building site, or booking a holiday beside a golf club that has people cutting the grass at 5am every morning because I like to suffer with my hangover in peace :bedtime:

Lainie
02-06-2007, 11:17 AM
sorry i beg to differ look at the number of threads in the blu-ray and homebrew and they got their own sections. out of the membership how many make homebrew and how many go on holiday??

surely its worth a try

:pray:

y2krog2000
02-06-2007, 11:57 AM
I think a wee holiday bit in general discussions too because it wouldn't get used all the time.

Blu-ray is new and it will get busy when more people have blu-ray players, don't know about everyone else but im gonna make some of that turbo cider in the home-brew bit when I get more stuff.:drink4: :drunk: :drunk2:

thfc1304
27-04-2008, 06:44 PM
yeah !!! good idea..and we can give eachother some tips on what to do and not to do in certain countries other people have been to...i'm up for it