PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow dreambox users

nj2006
01-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Hello ,

just thought id post a hello to the section of the forum where i will be spending some time.

im finally going to get me a 500c ........

usaully i frequent the dbox section and try to develop dbox images . but it looks like there could be a njlworld dreambox image soon .

sitting waiting for postman pat at the moment and cant wait to see for myself what you lot are raving about.

see you soon
Nj

zaf786
01-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Hello ,
just thought id post a hello to the section of the forum where i will be spending some time.
usaully i frequent the dbox section and try to develop dbox images . but it looks like there could be a njlworld dreambox image soon .
sitting waiting for postman pat at the moment and cant wait to see for myself what you lot are raving about.
see you soon
Nj
Hi welcome to the dreambox ***

notanotherone
01-06-2007, 11:48 AM
its about time too

Timoweb
01-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Hello ,

see you soon
Nj
nj your late i have moved on to a 600c now plz try to keep up :newbie: :fishy:

Still got a 500c though :drunk:

be1
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I've just ordered a 500c waiting for it to arrive.. now I wish I went for the 600pvr