PDA

View Full Version : ntl rst hex for 30/5

smasher
30-05-2007, 09:45 PM
been struggling to sort out my fun card since key roll today. Can manually input no problem. Has anyone got the ntl rst for today please?

cheers

marie77
02-06-2007, 05:13 PM
how do i download file plz

how can i get the file to download ay bodyhelp me plz

02-06-2007, 05:23 PM
how can i get the file to download ay bodyhelp me plz
read all this thanks http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f4/rules-we-try-stick-just-few-2898.html

DessertDog
02-06-2007, 09:21 PM
use the files in the downloads section

mickyrobbo
02-06-2007, 09:28 PM
been struggling to sort out my fun card since key roll today. Can manually input no problem. Has anyone got the ntl rst for today please?
cheers
Hi mate got at least 10 m8,s asking me the same question ,,funcards ,starview etc,,,it is now coming to the time when everyone knows that the dbox2 is one of the best out there ,its well worth the money,
and you will not get no where near the heart ache and hassel keeping them runing ,,

DessertDog
02-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi mate got at least 10 m8,s asking me the same question ,,funcards ,starview etc,,,it is now coming to the time when everyone knows that the dbox2 is one of the best out there ,its well worth the money,
and you will not get no where near the heart ache and hassel keeping them runing ,,
I can assure you that the files work ok i have redone both atmega and funcard auto updates to check this out it must be the way you are doing them again i will say this does make a difference because i had one go down it was an auto up date fun on a galaxy2 and that when reprogramed works ok and i used the same files from the downloads.The galaxy i think went down because i used .hex file for my own when i redone it i used .bin and its perfect now.