PDA

View Full Version : Filmflex On Demand

bobbykerr
30-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Ok OK, I know I am resureccting an old topic BUT....
I have read all relevant threads, posts etc and am not satisfied as most if not all the answers are negative.

The closest I have got is that the starview does not have talkback hence it is not possible to view. I DONT BELIEVE IT.

Why, becouse all the movie channels work in the same way and require talkback from an original box to view.

Now back to the starview.
All the movie channels appear twice. One is the 'front end menu' which requires talkback to go on to the movie page.
The second appearance is the movie page which plays the movie.
My theory is that ALL channels appear on the signal cable. Its a matter of locating the transponder & frequency of transmission. This is the bit that may be difficult.
Anyone who has tried or experimented then I would like to here your technique and outcome.
If you think I'm talking rubbish I'd like to here the technical reason rather than 'It can't be done m8'

Dr X
30-05-2007, 10:53 PM
I think you have to think of it all like this m8...........
Why would people be bothered with it when they have the movies and sports and such and all other channels on the starviews and other recivers ?
As you have said m8, its an old issue now and like many things related to sat and all different types of recivers is that when something is been tryed and tested and serched and no out come been given to resolve it then its left alone.
Its one of them things m8, the boxes receive movies and sports and such, and so it brings me to another saying..... if its not broken then dont try fixing it and continue on :tv: it.
Dont think you will get many people bothered with this topic post m8, as there is plenty on them to get already so why bother with something that we havent had ??
Just my views but i know many others will think the same.

Dr X