PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Online disabled?

SpyJoe
20-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Did someone disable Who Is Online option? It was working before, but now I get:

SpyJoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

pipehose
20-06-2006, 10:51 PM
working here for me

SpyJoe
20-06-2006, 10:54 PM
working here for me

U r a mod, that's probably why...

Then was it disabled for normal users or maybe even just for me?

Hunter
20-06-2006, 10:59 PM
log off and back on mate
it might work

SpyJoe
20-06-2006, 11:02 PM
log off and back on mate
it might work

Logged off twice and cleared cookies, didn't help, still same message...

twobeercans
21-06-2006, 07:38 AM
This option as well as the profile option was raised to respected member and above in the interest of member privacy.

regards twobeercans

SpyJoe
21-06-2006, 09:09 AM
This option as well as the profile option was raised to respected member and above in the interest of member privacy.
regards twobeercans

How many posts do I need to be a Respected Member?

little_pob
21-06-2006, 01:24 PM
How many posts do I need to be a Respected Member?
Its not so much a post count, more of post quality.

Respected members are those who are noted to have helped other members as much as possible. This will mean revisiting your posts to ensure that any advice you have posted is understood, and that it works for all that try it.

Its worth noting that this isn't limited to within certain rooms. Some of the respected members (my self included) have never even visited the cable or satellite rooms.

pipehose
21-06-2006, 05:21 PM
no post counts needed. it mods and admin who decides who is respected