PDA

View Full Version : Best 32" LCD for around £600

oyster
29-05-2007, 09:55 AM
I've bought Samsung and Sony Bravia sets in the past, but I made the stupid mistake of not researching my last purchase, hence me buying the woeful Sony 32P2530. I stupidly thought it would be great as it was a Bravia... How wrong was I.

I'm looking a maybe going with a different brand than ones I've used in past, ala Sony/Samsung.

But saying that, the SAMSUNG LE32R88BD seems like a decent unit. My only gripe is that the image on my last Samsung didn't really "pop". It was a tad dull and lifeless, even after tweaking. Colour me disappointed.

I'm thinking either Sharp or Toshiba, but I don't really have any brand loyalty either way. If everyone says Samsung, I'll go Samsung.

So what do you think guys? Who should I give my hard earned cash to?

Thanks in advance...

Hitman
29-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Well not too sure what the best screens are but im told by a tv engineer to avoid toshiba like the plague as the parts are crap.

I have a 32 inch Funai tv which cost ?350 and im well happy with it so far.
Time will tell though.

Prices of lcd tvs are still dropping so take a hard look before parting with your money.

Makro stores are always offering tvs at reduced prices.

When you but a tv make sure it has a hi contrast ratio to ensure a bright picture

y2krog2000
30-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't have one of these but got an email there saying they are on sale now, Panasonic TX32LXD70 LCD TV review cheap prices TX32LXD70 LCD TV Panasonic best buy discount online uk shop (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. They are around 700 and 800 in some other shops.

junkiepilot
12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
m told by a tv engineer to avoid toshiba like the plague as the parts are crap.

I am not to sure about the parts but i have bought one of these

TOSHIBA 32C3030D 32" HD Ready Digital LCD TV. Cheap TOSHIBA LCD TVs, Plasma TVs and HD Ready Flat Panel TVs at Dixons.co.uk (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 6@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdkaddleemgdmgcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=417065&category_oid=-21226)

It's a great TV, fantastic picture and a great price at the moment.