PDA

View Full Version : big brother 4 or against?

twinkle
24-05-2007, 11:36 AM
i see there are some lovers of big brother, y is it so many people are hooked to watching this noncense? i truely don't get why a whole channel has been set out for big brother and bblb come on people. am i here on my own on these thoughts or is there any one else think they should be banned from tv?

y2krog2000
24-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I hate it but always watch it for some reason, the more people that are in the house that I don't like the more I watch it and I think most people are like that and thats probably why the keep sticking really annoying people into the house.

berley
24-05-2007, 01:10 PM
it was the first reality tv show i ever watch and ive watched it ever since, ive always been into fly on the wall documentaries and this seemed like the next best thing, love it or hate it there's no escaping it and by the end of the series most peeps know who the characters are, even my hubby and he hates it :roflmao:

nss1888
24-05-2007, 01:14 PM
i've said it once... I'll say it again.......

STEP AWAY FROM THE REMOTE CONTROL...!!!

Don't do it people.. you know it'll start to control your life.

Over the summer there is far more things to do... Global warming will have kicked in fully by then.. the sun, the drought (for those of you down south).. see the world outside...

I beseech you all.... If you find your finger moving to channel 4 or, god forbid, e4 with it's 24 our Red button coverage.. CUT IT OFF, take the batteries out and throw them away..

TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION SET AND DO SOMTHING LESS BORING INSTEAD (wonder who gets that reference :grin: )

I'll be in the hills, hiding, till the footy season starts again

berley
24-05-2007, 01:28 PM
oi nss stop double posting :roflmao:

twinkle
24-05-2007, 01:56 PM
u don't like it yet watch it, makes you worse than those that like it and watch it. lol. have you not yet discovered spongebob square pants? thats actually funny n u can watch it any time throughout the day! well thanks for your view don't get 2 hooked to it lol
my man is a true hater of all programs like it, x factor the lot he hates them all.

i'll take that as an against, nice one

y2krog2000
24-05-2007, 02:09 PM
have you not yet discovered spongebob square pants? thats actually funny n u can watch it any time throughout the day! well thanks for your view don't get 2 hooked to it
Have watched it :roflmao: but would rather watch pingu.

weesam
24-05-2007, 02:59 PM
i hate it but it's always on in r house wife has it on 24 7 so it's gives me a good reason 2 hit the pub 4 a few beers :D :D :D :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:roll on wed

Kirsty
24-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I do like BB, But i dont like it when you get really anoying people in the house, thats why i dont want there to be anoying people to go into it, but its big brother and they put in anybody.

Declan
24-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Have watched it :roflmao: but would rather watch pingu.
Pingu is cool but its the same over and over again im not going to watch it and then before you know it your watching the entire show

Dr X
24-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Cant stand it and would lov to pull the main power plug on the lots of them :spam: :drunk2: :banghead:

y2krog2000
24-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Pingu is cool but its the same over and over again im not going to watch it and then before you know it your watching the entire show
Yep have to agree always the same, pingu does something funny then either wets himself or pukes up but I think its always funny.

baztheman
24-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Personaly i hate all reality game shows like dancing on ice,grease the musical and big bro but it keeps the wife happy and that can only be a good thing..... the list goes on... most haunted ect then there is the soaps ahhhh :roflmao:

wullboy
24-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Would rather watch paint drying ,,,,, HONEST ??

Collider
24-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Wont watch even round someones house,think its a waste of airtime on channel 4,why dont they put the news on or something lol

notanotherone
24-05-2007, 07:06 PM
hate it with a vengance .would rather have my eyeballs sewn open to watch the sun than this even watching paint dry would be more entertaing then again theres allways the "off" button

gazman
25-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree. What a big pile of pants.

thedoon
26-05-2007, 01:35 AM
yep same er carnt stand it ..i think i would sooner watch paint dry ...

((## old divers never die they just smell that way ##))

jontydog
26-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Anything that can make a "celebrity" out of Jade "piggy piggy oink oink" Goody has to be an evil thing. Take it off the telly immediately.

Magnu420
26-05-2007, 03:34 AM
hmmm imagine wod sb being part of BB now that would be fun
but who would win,gazer,nao,berley,hunter :roflmao:

as for pingu i love watching it but pokoyo and his friends are much better